CLOSED: anyone, Trading Brugmansia's?

Hamilton, OH

I am looking for anyone Trading Brugmansia's, I have to dig mine up over the next Few weeks, so I will be trimming mine for their winter storage in my Basement.
so if you have Brugs, maybe we can work on a trade

Thanks for reading This
Elizabeth

South Florida, FL(Zone 10b)

Sent you a D-mail

Mesilla Park, NM

Hi, I have these cacti and thought I'd post pics here, in a dmail, you can only post one at a time. These are from this am. The larger Opuntias are Santa Rita's. the smaller ones in the urns are beaver tail cactus. And I have two others one with killer spines nd one with less spines.

Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd
Mesilla Park, NM

Here are a few more

Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Are you trading the Opuntias?

Mesilla Park, NM

Hi cville, would you like some also.? Dmail me if you want some. I got enough that's for sure.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm interested in the Santa Rita. I had Santa Rita 'Curl's but it was damaged when I received it and was never able to thrive. I'll Dmail you.

Mesilla Park, NM

Alright. I got the mini Rita also.

Mesilla Park, NM

Here's mini Rita getting its winter color

Thumbnail by Gourd
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Very cool. Thanks!

Emerald Isle, NC

Great pictures,is that a yellow yucca like a red yucca?do you winter all your cattus out side? I have quietea few zerascape plants,would like to trade you for some of yours LOL walt

Mesilla Park, NM

Hoitider sending you dmail.
A.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

plantlover49 since topic was changed could I suggest you start another thread for brugs? I don't have any but would love to trade if I did

Mesilla Park, NM

All three boxes are packed and ready for mailing tomorrow ..

Plantlover49
Cville-_gardener
Hoitider

Hoitider, if you read this, please send me your address...

Antoinette

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Thank you, Gourd. Much appreciated. :)

Mesilla Park, NM

You bet!
A.

One more thing

Please wear Gloves when opening boxes, use tungs to remove paper and to plant..

This message was edited Sep 15, 2013 4:22 PM

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Gotcha. I'm familiar with Opuntias. They are capable of jumping up and biting you any time. But I like them anyway.

Mesilla Park, NM

Boxes and other seed trades went out this morning.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.