CLOSED: Free Iris for Postage

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

It's time to dig up and replant one of my iris clumps...."Cosmic Punch". Let me know if you are interested, and I can send somewhere around 5 - 6 rhizomes in a small flat rate box.

Here's the picture...it's a beauty.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/271816/

You can pay your postage by check or Paypal to cover the flat rate shipping. I will need payment before the rhizomes can be sent. If sending a check it will be $6.00, or if paying by Paypal, I will need $6.50 to cover the cost of processing the payment before I can send out the plants. I have enough to offer 5 separate boxes.

Post your request here, and let me know if you will be sending a check or using paypal, and we'll go from there.

Irving, TX

I'm interested! I've been looking for iris. Probably be paypal.

Amanda

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Amanda...I have you down for 1 box. Check your Dmail

Debbie

Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

Me! PayPal.

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Iowhen....sending you a dmail.

Debbie

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

I would love some..would be PayPal.
Marcia

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Motts1....sending you a dmail.

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Here's where we're at on the free iris. I have sent out several boxes, and at this time, have enough for probably 2 - 3 more boxes.

You know how it is when you're digging up plants.....there are always more there than you first realized :)

Let me know if anyone one else is interested....if not, I'll replant what I want and put the rest in the compost pile.

Debbie

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I am not on everyday but would love some. lmk and I can get paypal right out.

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Sending you a Dmail

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

You have paypal :)

Center, TX

Hey Deb, I would love a box. If you have any left. I'll be sending cash-$6.00 Send me your address and I will send you mine. alda

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Sent you a Dmail alday.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.