This message was edited Sep 7, 2013 11:04 AM

This message was edited Sep 7, 2013 6:11 PM

This message was edited Sep 9, 2013 1:22 PM

This message was edited Sep 11, 2013 7:22 PM

This message was edited Sep 11, 2013 7:23 PM

This message was edited Sep 12, 2013 7:34 PM

This message was edited Sep 23, 2013 7:37 PM

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm here. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the "thoughts".

Ocean Springs, MS

Anxiously waiting to see all the goodies! :)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sitting right here next to you all waiting to see the pretties.

I so thank you for the new thread!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

glad to accomidate you betty

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Wonderful box Jax....aren't we all lucky????

Come on Lil Injun....don't keep us in suspense!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

who me? I postd my pics on the other thread

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Several swaps are open, come and check them out!

Kathy has the candle swap open, come and check it out!
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1330930/

Linda has the PJ swap open, come and join us!
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1331022/

Happy Halloween!!!! Spooky swap time!
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1331435/

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

No, I was talking about Judy! She said she got her box and would post later....so waiting.......

Victoria Harbour, ON

I is a waiting as well, anxious to see her pretties..did you take photo's LindaKay as sometimes Judy's camera doesn't work

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Maybe tomorrows mail.

I have pictures of everything but the eagle wind spinner. She is working today, so hopefully she can post that when she gets home. Bear claw placemats, Indian potter I sent her.

Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55
Victoria Harbour, ON

ahhh and more ahhh
love the little injun and kitty, just so adorable
placemats she will love, she is so grateful for all homemade..

beautiful LindaKay, you know our Judy well..
anxious to see the eagle

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Love the Kokopelli, he always makes me feel happy.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Very nice, Linda. I'm sure they will be enjoyed. :)

Cutlerville, MI

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA...foot surgery:( I finally feel like myself again. So I am expecting my buddy's box to be complete and ready for Mrs. Mailman:) this week!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Hope all went well with your surgery Ahoogstra..

Sure hoping my box arrives today, doesn't usually take up this much time to trave..

Glenview, IL

Good Morning!!
Thank you Linda Kay, both for posting pictures and again for the Beautiful pieces!
Yipee, I was so glad to 'voice' my excitement with you the other day
Waiving hi to all...you are so cute Sunshine, the wait is over, so you can stop drumming fingers now, lol.

Ok so the first is my Eagle spinner!
I took a couple different shots so you can see how it looks as it moves, only I did the moving, giggle, giggle... the last of the spinner is how cool it looks at night!!

Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

thank judy. linda sent some pretty things

Glenview, IL

Then the absolutley beautifully pieced Bear Claw placemats, in which Lk mae four.
2 are with red claws and 2are made with blue claws. I also added the tiny lille figurines...
I just keep smiling at them. HEHE, everyone knows how I Do love little things...
Lk only showed you one of the. Again I took a few so you can see how detailed they are!
And the last pic. Is with the pottery pieces that are authentic, each signed by the artist!!

WE had company yesterday and they were just mezmorised with my beautiful gifts. They always love to hear about my swaps, and see what I am working on too...
Lol I didnt disapoint them, as my piece was in the works...lol Linda Kay had to move on to plan B roflol, which came to mind in the night!

Oh yeah, Linda Kay also wrote the nicest note...Wink and an Arm wrap, I love you too!

Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Beautiful, Judy! :)

Glenview, IL

Thank you Kathy and Cville!! Yep I love them.

A note to Depsi...
I did not miss your post...awe, but I cannot send my Baby Skittles to any swap or even to anyone...lol she is already furious at me for going back to work!! Sooo, the best I can do is send a picture, but do know we are sending kisses and armwraps as we hope you are well!

Well not sure if these will post! Ill try again later. If they didnt take, or youll see same picture several times...Crazy tablet!!

Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1
Victoria Harbour, ON

Oh Judy so love the eagle spinner as well
lo and behold I received a spinner several swaps ago from Lindakay, last fall I believe, have it outside, just love it.

You sure did get some wonderful gifts!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Love Baby Skittles. A conure? I used to have a Blue-crowned conure. Oh the antics! Loved that little bird.

Glenview, IL

Also, meant to post, Agoosta, sure hope you are the mend quickly after your foot surgery, glad it went well.

Betty!! Lol...of course I have a story of the day about the spinner!!!
First Im glad you got one too, I actually had Linda kay in the Rwb swap and sent her the humming bird spinner...I so thought of getti.g this eagle onebut had to pass it up so you can and know the delighted smile that spread across my face to have received it this time, yeppers i am one lucky lady!

Glenview, IL

OH Cville thank you!! what happened to your Blue crowned? Yes Skittles is A Green Cheek Conure, oh yea got to laugh at some of her antics! Roflol, I always say, whk needs a dog when yhen she is being her adorable little self, even soaking wet, she is just too adorable for words!
Oh and lets not forget sneaky pete!! Here she is snaking a sip of dads very strong beer!!
And then of that guilty look too!
Anyway my "baby" Our 4 year old brat...

LOL ILL stop hijacking the thread now.

Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1

So glad to hear your happy wuth the items I sent.

Ocean Springs, MS

Beautiful items! Love the conure!

Looks like boxes are flying in a good pace! I love seeing what everyone gets and how thoughtful everyone is! ♥

I love doing swaps, but I'm passing on the candle and Halloween swaps. Gotta save my money to visit Liam at the end of October. I'll be spending Halloween with him! First time ever! Can't wait to go trick-or-treating with him! Then I'll get to have breakfast with him at kindergarten the next day! Things I got to squeeze in while he's still young. It's hard when they live so far away! :(

Everyone have a great day! Love y'all ♥

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I've had to do the same thing with sitting out some swaps for awhile, Julie. I always send a friend a big box of goodies for her birthday that's on the 3rd of October. I collect things along for her so I'm getting all that put together and ready to go in a few weeks. It's getting heavy. $$$ lol. I'm sure I'll be back to the swaps after the holidays. Hard to resist. ;-)

Judy, we moved and I couldn't take the bird with me so I found him a very good home. If I didn't have 3 cats here, I'd get another one. Just delightful birds, IMHO.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Judy, LK is always a very thoughtful person and she really digs deep to remember what moves you the most. Primarily your heritage.
Thank you LK for making my sistah Judy very happy!

(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

Wonderful gifts Judy and yes, Linda Kay sure knows you well. I can hear you smile in your posts!!!
Hope my buddy receives hers soon. Should be soon!!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

My box was posted 2 weeks yesterday, didn't get confirmation number as it was additional $13.50

Wonder if my buddy has been away or ill?

Kathy, could you check for me please

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yes mame

Ocean Springs, MS

Last time Liam was here was in July! He will be with his mother for Thanksgiving, so I won't t get to see him then. Since Angele will be 3 weeks from her due date at Christmas, they aren't coming for Christmas. So, if I don't go in October to see Liam, it would be January when the new baby arrives before I see him!!!! Can't do it! I have to see him... going through withdrawal! LOL

I haven't gotten my box yet, but I'm excited to wait! Surprises! I love them! :)

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I shipped out my box today.

Victoria Harbour, ON

checking to see if my box arrived, wonder what the hold-up is

think a few of the participants got lost on the previous thread..

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

she got it betty, but she thought it ws from me, but I told her it was from you. told her to post pics

(Zone 7a)

Shouldn't we come here and Post that we received a package? Then Post pics if we can? :-) Regardless who it's from? It's a little disheartening when we put a lot into sending a package and then hear nothing on the other end...I've seen it so many times before...No complaints or whining...just speaking.

I read on another new swap going on some of the rules One stated:

Quote from :

*IF YOU CANNOT SHIP BY THE 11TH PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP*
(sometimes life happens and we can't always follow through, but if you expect that such an instance may occur during this swap please be don't over extend and stress yourself, and your buddy, thank you.)

Wow! I kinda like that statement and it was well respected when read...

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yes kim, we should post here. I know it's hard to wait for your box, but if you can't make the mailout deadline, then they shhoiuld notify the host so she can tell the recipient. this group is lienient that way, as others are not. it all depwnds on the hostest

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Quote from Kim_M :
Shouldn't we come here and Post that we received a package? Then Post pics if we can? :-) Regardless who it's from? It's a little disheartening when we put a lot into sending a package and then hear nothing on the other end...I've seen it so many times before...No complaints or whining...just speaking.

I read on another new swap going on some of the rules One stated:

Wow! I kinda like that statement and it was well respected when read...

I agree, Kim. I sent a box in another swap and never did hear a peep out of the recipient. No post, no Dmail, no photos, nothing. Leaves you wondering what you did wrong. It takes so little time to post even if someone can't post a picture at that time. And shows courtesy and respect to the sender. Just sayin'.

Peace, ya'll.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.