Japanese irises available for postage

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

I have downsized my Japanese iris collection, sending it off to the Western KY Botanical Gardens in Owensboro. I have some leftover Japanese irises available for postage. Checks only. I do not have a Paypal account.

Thumbnail by mittsy

The first box will contain the following 11: Pleasant Journey (NOT), Michio X, Frilled Enchantment, Cascade Crest, and Henry's White.

Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy

Also these: Center of Attention, Diomedes, Ebb and Flow, Fortune, and Electric Rays. There is one more.

Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy

Cry of Rejoice. I'm on my way to the post office with the first box to find out what the cost will be to cover my expenses. Dmail me your name, address and planting zone if you are interested.
This box has been claimed by NoH20. deadline Thursday Sept.12.

This message was edited Sep 4, 2013 6:20 PM

Thumbnail by mittsy

Second box will have all of the above except Fortune, adding Midnight Stars.

This box has been claimed by Debsroots. deadline Thursday, Sept 12. I'll check tomorrow to see how many are left.

Thumbnail by mittsy
Oskaloosa, IA(Zone 5a)

I would definetly be intersested in a box. Kim

Kim, I'll post later what is still available and you'll have first choice.

Sorry Kim, but I'm down to only 10 different ones. Adding pictures of those not previously listed.
Frosted Intrigue, Jocasta, and Yamato-Hime. The last one may be spelled wrong as I do not know Japanese. I am down to only 5 different ones, and only enough for one more offer. If interested in this last offer please dmail me.

Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy
Lincoln, NH(Zone 4a)

I would be interested if you have any left.

I have these five left. Pleasant Journey (not), Michio X open pollinated, Frilled Enchantment, Cascade Crest, and Cry of Rejoice.

murkov2 send me a dmail with your name and address, so I can figure postage.

Oskaloosa, IA(Zone 5a)

This message was edited Sep 6, 2013 8:13 AM

1. postage received and box sent and received by KathyAnn.
2. postage received and box sent and received by hoitider.
3. postage received and box sent to and received by NoH2O.
4. postage received and box sent to and received by Debsroots.
5. postage received and box sent and received by Iowamomof3.
6. postage received on last box sent to stetchworth.

This message was edited Sep 16, 2013 3:34 PM

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 8b)

If you have anymore would love some, thank you.

I;m waiting until Monday to see if Murkov2 is going to claim them. If not you're (stetchworth) next.

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 8b)

Thank you.

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

HI...I'm waving my hand!!!!! Any left? Dmail me as I would love some...thanx Kathy.

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

Boy that was exciting and I wasn't even in contention.... lol

Lincoln, NH(Zone 4a)

HI, mittsy,

I sent you a Dmail with my address, but no response. I live in New Hmapsire. What postage do you need?

I have responded to your dmail.

Lincoln, NH(Zone 4a)

I just check my Dmail..I sent my address to a Mitzy inst4ed of to mittsy. I have since send my address to mittsy.
Sorry for the delay.

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Mittsy,

I received the plants today...plus a birthday plant, cute card, and some seeds. You are so very kind.

The plants arrived in great shape....looks like they were just freshly dug;and not going through the mail handling process.

Your generosity is greatly appreciated....I hope my check arrived to you by now.

Regards,
Debbie

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Mittsy...any left?

Contacting you by dmail

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.