What's the strangest thing that happened to you.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

This is the strangest thing that happened to me. Several years ago my oldest son was in college and got engaged to a girl from Pa. He came home for Christmas and then was going to fly to Pa. to spend time with her before going back to school. Now I lived in Lagrange Ga and worked In Opelika Al. about 40 mile drive each way. My wife and I carried my son to the airport in Atlanta for the flight. When we arrived at the airport the flight had been delayed for several hours. We decided that we would wait with him and we would be spending time with him. The airport was full I mean you couldn't walk it was so crowded. 1000's of people. While waiting with him a man came up to me and asked if I worked in Lagrange and I said no but I live there. He then said you must work in Opelika and I said yes I do. He said he was a driver for a shuttle service that brought people from Auburn, AL. (college) to the airport and he passed me going back and forth to work. My wife and son as well as myself was standing there with our mouths open in disbelief. How could some one be that observant and what would be the odd's of someone finding me at the airport. I had never flown at that time. If the flight hadn't been delayed it would never happened. If my son hadn't gotten engaged it would never happened.
He never married that girl. It was almost unbelievable and I was glad that my wife was with me or no one would ever believe it happened. She is more believable than I. LOL

Post something that happened to you out of the ordinary.

This thread has 24 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!