Patricia Ann Fretwell

Mesilla Park, NM

I can't believe how pretty this is, only one bloom so far..you can see it peeking over the wall. Lowes hasn't had any more Clem's this year.

Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd
Duluth, GA(Zone 7b)

I love PAF, I cut it back some time ago, and it has finally regrown, and now starting a second set of blooms.

Mesilla Park, NM

You wont believe this, the original flower I posted is still on the vine today. I just took this photo. It faded, and the wind ratted it some against the wall there.m there are two new flowers this morning too. I don't know if you can see them in the photos.

Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd
Duluth, GA(Zone 7b)

I can see your blooms. They tend to be single at this time of the year. I had some double blooms on PAF this past spring. She is a lovely clematis. Here's my plant today😁

Thumbnail by Cem9165
Mesilla Park, NM

Oh how lovely, I can see you have some more buds there. Just love that trellis you have PAF on..

Duluth, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks Gourd. I got the trellis from Lowes several years ago, and I wish I had gotten more of them. You're right, PAF does have 2 other buds, that should be opening soon.

Mesilla Park, NM

She's blooming , I hope I did the photos justice here. The flowers are huge six inches across at least. I'll take more photos when the rest of the buds open up.

Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd
Mesilla Park, NM

Two more photos and the other is H. F. Young still in its container from last year.

Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Excellent! Congratulations on a plant well grown. HF Young looks happy!

Mesilla Park, NM

Thank you for the great advice. I have some others blooming but it is so windy here, It's a miracle the flowers are staying on. I'm hoping our apricots can hold on, the winds herd whip the trees so the fruit falls off. Darn,

I'll take photos of rougouchi, and a couple others that are blooming,

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

I think you sent some of that wind our way. The pines appear to be shivering with all the wind.

We always love photos so keep them coming.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.