Can you please help me

Sydney, Australia

Hello, I am new here and I posted my question in the wrong section so I hope this time I am on the right place. I am really new in all this gardening things. I bought a house in Melbourne and finally I have a big backyard but I don't know how to take care of it. I decided to call some professional gardeners to give me some advises and to make the design but I really don't want someone who doesn't understand what he is doing. I found a company that seems ok and the testimonials from previous clients are great but just in case I want to ask here if anyone knows something about them and what is your opinion. If anyone can recommend me another gardening company or just a gardener I will be very happy. The company I found is http://www.fantasticgardenersmelbourne.com.au/

I will appreciate every opinion here
Thank you in advance and I wish you all the best

Clifton Springs, Australia

Hi Bella,
If you're not certain about these gardeners, then go to the local garden centre and ask them to recommend someone, I mean a nursery not a Bunnings or Masters....
You forgot to put your location, maybe someone will know a local person.
Good luck with your garden.

Merino, Australia

Dianne is right, Bella.
Also another hint, look around your neighborhood and see what grows well.
Dont be afraid to ask if you see someone in their garden.
If you are near a library, try their garden books .
Sometimes you may find that professional garden people will impose their thoughts of what you should have over what you really like. If you do find a professional , ask to see what gardens he has done , so you can judge what you like.

Gardens are a work in progress. There will always be something needing a move or replacement. Thats the fun of it.

Have a look at what sort of person you are.
How much time will you have to potter in your garden. Do you like structured or chaos.
Its all an adventure.
Good luck.
Jean.

Sydney, Australia

Thank you very much for the advises :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.