GEORGIA Gardeners - 5-gallon, Self-watering eBucket offer

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

My cousin Wanda in College Park, Ga. inherited all my 5-gallon, self-watering eBuckets, and she is now ready to pass them on.

If anyone is interested in having them, or knows any Georgia growers you think might be interested in the offer, please send me a dmail, and I'll let Wanda know. There are between 20-30 buckets available. They are perfect for small-space gardens, and especially great for growing the WATER-HOGGING cole crops like broccoli, cauliflowers, and cabbages.

Linda

(P.S. I'm posting this in several forums...)

Thumbnail by Gymgirl
Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

Okay, I'll bite and ask a stupid question. What is E-Buckets and why are they called that? Is it the 5 gal buckets that look like paint buckets or Home Depot buckets?

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

An E bucket is a self contained gardening system for what else...container gardeners. It stands for Earth Bucket which was a trademarked, proprietary name. Once folks dissected the Earth Bucket and figured out how to make them from five gallon Big Box buckets and PVC, they saved lots of money. There are tons of Google links and You Tubes on the topic. If you container garden you may have use for E Buckets. From posts I've seen, Gymgirl has moved on to raised beds. Her offer is old so maybe DM her if interested.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.