Fox in Pueblo, CO

Pueblo, CO(Zone 5b)

This fox lives in Pueblo West and in usually seen along Spaulding Ave at night
I was lucky to catch it out and about in the daylight.
Coat and Tail are much thicker during the winter months.

Thumbnail by pollengarden Thumbnail by pollengarden Thumbnail by pollengarden Thumbnail by pollengarden Thumbnail by pollengarden
Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Howdy from a former Coloradoan - used to live about 80 miles down I-25 from you. Pueblo was our nearest mall, so we wore the road out during my teenage years :-)

Pueblo, CO(Zone 5b)

Walsenberg? Blowing snow when everyone else has blue skies?
Well , you have missed a lot of very dry & fires, now you are missing some rain and mudslides.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Keep going...Trinidad :-)

(Zone 8a)

absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing the great photos. Reminds me of many years ago, the home I grew up in was in the suburbs, but we were lucky (then) to have a sizable patch of undeveloped land at the end of our street that was still wild and adjacent to a small cow pasture. There is a creek that runs thru that land. One morning, I was lucky enough to watch out the sliding glass door to the backyard patio (unfenced yards back then) to see a fox and two kits trotting by like they had been through there before and were on their way to a known destination. I have never been that close to a fox in the wild. It was wonderful. Glad to see there are a some fox left in your neck of the woods.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Enjoyed the photos, love the bushy tail.

Pueblo, CO(Zone 5b)

More Foxes, except this time in Custer County (Wet Mountain Valley) Colorado.
There is some sort of Electric substation at the intersection of two rural roads - the foxes had dug a den into the embankment.

Thumbnail by pollengarden Thumbnail by pollengarden
(Zone 5a)

I missed seeing the foxes near here this spring. Not sure what happened. Last year the den was under a big pile of rocks in a ditch, but that pile was added to prior to planting. ???

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.