Heirloom Asparagus Roots to Trade this fall

Elberfeld, IN

I have a bunch of Precoce D'Argenteuil asparagus roots for trade. They were started from seed 2 years ago and have not been harvested. Not certified organic, but no pesticide, herbicide, or chemical fertilizers used on or near them. Looking for other edible plants like garlic, horse radish, sunchokes, raspberries, blackberries... Or hostas, daylilies, heuchera, or iris I don't have. Plan to dig this fall after a frost.

Lancaster, CA

Please check you d mail

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Thank you so much for the generous boxful of roots. My sister is so happy to finally have an asparagus patch. We hope the assorted berries and horseradish do well for you.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Do you still have more to trade?

Elberfeld, IN

Yes - have plenty.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

What I will have to trade is a plethora of Jerusalem artichokes this fall.

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Hi, I have red raspberries. They are on their second ripening for the season, I do have canes that will bear next season available.
I also have daylily- Ladybug Two Moons (a double yellow) and Little .....(:brain freeze) both good multpliers..hardy to my zone 5 and good reproducers. Most mine are not tagged or didn't bloom this year..as I moved them to new home last year..they are quite peevish!..but these put on a good show.
Med flat rate rectangle box holds more plants than the large when I send out.

Lancaster, CA

Will you still have asparagus this year?

I will have 4 types of garlic, a few named bearded Iris and generic daylilies. I have Jerusalem artichokes as well the knobby beige and the smoother red, but I see someone already offered you JA. You don't need many to take over the world. :)

I'm very interested in the asparagus if we can work it out.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.