CLOSED: Would like fresh white coneflower seeds

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Seeds I currently have drying
pink larkspur
lanceleaf Coreopsis yellow
tickseed coreopsis ,red
blanket flower Burgundy seeds make Arizona red shades ?
common garden leek
nigella blue annual
Bur marigold . annual
feverfew
catnip- shortly
spearmint can collect seeds , starts are easier , seeds do make similar spearmint
possibly peppermint(starts)
There are others that I will have shortly in my trade list
Thank you

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Forgot to say any or all for white coneflower (any) Would also trade a few for tall Marigolds for next season ..
Thank you all

This message was edited Aug 2, 2013 10:17 PM
I found a few , thank again

This message was edited Aug 4, 2013 2:19 AM

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

No bites on this thread?

If the finches haven't taken them all, I should have some seed from this plant. I started it from seed in 2011. I believe it is 'White Swan'

Thumbnail by AmandaEsq
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Got some for $1 . thank you ...

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

I know. I just looked at your trade list. :p

You should use the journal to keep track of your sowing. Or disable those plants from your trade lists. Some people have circulated a petition to keep members from using the trade lists this way if you say 'not for trade.'

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Why , it's real enough , I do have seeds if someone would like a few , I don't post anything there I am not able to trade . I run out of things , post a date , when they will be back .
I don't think I put the Delphiniums there yet , and their about all I don't have any seeds of .
Sept; Oct , Most of the time for seeds from me . the Milkweeds are often later though , Why do you see something there , I don't have that you like..
Other seeds remaining I usually give away .. I even have those old mustard seeds and say so , fridge method and experience they germinate , although all I have at the moment are really old. The two plants I still have growing are from 2003 seeds , and see ? I tell you , and anyone who asks that .
I am not faking anyone ... ask away ..

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

I was joking about the petition.

You should still try the journal if you have not yet. There is a learning curve, but I have found it very useful, quick an easy to look back at what I've planted and when.

Do you ever sleep?

This message was edited Aug 24, 2013 6:37 AM

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

White Yarrow might be a question , but in a week or two if you like a tiny few , I will put them in a gumball egg or matchbox looking square thing , and be happy to let you try.
No one has ever asked me for those though .. I haven't had time to post (out of seeds ) there but I am about to .

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Catnapper as age caught me ,,^__^ General information in my garden diary , I find the journal a bit difficult
Yes , I am not a type gadget wizard by any means

This message was edited Aug 24, 2013 6:43 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.