JULY 27 BLOOMS

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

A few of the later bloomers are now starting.

ROYAL JESTER, MARGO REED INDEED, SUZY CREAM CHEESE, OCTARINE & FLUTTERING BEAUTY

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Very nice bunch there Cindy. My MR is still coming around with some blooms. Might have to move her.

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

I didn't go anywhere, my computer died and I'm in the process of building a super-duper fast one, so will be back hopefully within a few days with at least a week full of pictures. Clumps and new ones too.

I just noticed today that I have a huge scape (rebloom) on AARON'S LITTLE WHOPPER. IDA"S MAGIC has been on rebloom for about a week at least.

Mike, Pony did it again! BIG TOP did a poly on 7/27 too.

I ordered from Early Bird Daylilies and bought POMP & CIRCUMSTANCE, but the bloom that was on it shows me it definitely is NOT P&C! This one is a light apricot sepals and darker colored petals, but NO RED to be seen It bloomed on 7/25, so when I get my computer up and running, I'll post the picture.

Linda

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Linda we will be waiting! Sorry to her about PC!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Watching and enjoying the blooms , just saying ... loving it !!!

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

I'm visiting the kids up in MA & NH and the Day Lilies are blooming like crazy up here. So nice to see them.

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

I had another bloom that isn't what I paid for! I ordered Wild Horses from EARLYBIRD and it isn't anything like it! As soon as my new computer is up and running, I'll send her pictures. I'm a little upset.....not only that, it took a year for me to find out that they aren't what I bought.

Linda

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Cindy, I love that Octarine!! beautiful blooms on all of them!

Linda, sorry to hear about your computer - and the DLs that are incorrect. I ordered several from Earlybird and finally got them in June...... none of them bloomed of course because they were way too late getting in the ground. Guess it will be next year before I know on those as well. :(

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Gen!!!

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

That's the problem with daylilies; it usually takes a year to match the blooms with what you thought you were ordering. Then if you have a bad year and lose the tags or have tunneling critters that upheave everything and leave you with bits and pieces of ??? you end up with a lot of noids. this year I had a really good experience with the DLs I ordered from Wade / Moonshadow Gardens.
I actually ordered them last fall and had them sent early this year. Most of them have had blooms this year and the ones that haven't are lates, so they may yet bloom. They are all correct, by the way!

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Well folks....looks like I'll be later with the new computer. Put it all together, turned it on and nothing happened. I had a guy I know who is a real compuer whiz check it out for me and he said the motherboard is no good. So now, I have to wait to get that exchanged. Oh well.....

Linda

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Overlooked this one. Beautiful Blooms! I really like Royal Jester and Margo Reed!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.