Happy Birthday DonnieBrook!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you enjoy your day Louise!!!.. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!!

Thumbnail by onewish1
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Dear Friend!! Hope your day is filled with cool air, sunshine and bouquets of flowers!

Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560
Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Have a wonderful cooler day with blooms galore!
Can't post you a posie as I am on the ferry on
my cell phone. Pats to your pups too. Patti

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Louise, hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Awwww, thank you all very much. It's just the best kind of birthday....my son and his dog are here at the farm for the weekend, nice family party in town last night with the grandkids, New Hampshire Heaven from Celeste (thanks very much, Dear!) gave me its first bloom today, and I woke up feeling really good.

Allison, I wish you were all here with me too! RU here in July next summer!

I'm attaching a bloom of New Hampshire Heaven (first) and a few other beauties, but I expect them to be upside down or squished since I'm on my iPad. Thank you all....you are very dear to me! 💕

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Well, some are ok.....but they changed the order on me....#1 is a shot of a vase of Buttered Popcorn Hank picked for me this morning to start my day;

#2. Canadian Border Patrol
#3. South Seas
#4. New Hampshire Heaven
#5. Front barrel next to driveway

Beautiful day today! Hope you all enjoy your day as well!

Thomaston, CT

Happiest of birthdays to you, Louise....sounds like the perfect weekend! Give the grandies a hug. I really like NH Heaven.

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thank you, Marilyn! Please let me know how your Mom is. I could only read half of the post, so I'm not sure I got enough to know how she is. I'm so sorry to hear she fell, and I know how stressful that must be for you. Hugs!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

happy birthday, Louise!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you had a great day!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Coming in late, RATS!!! Happiest of belated birthdays, dear!!! Glad the day was special and you felt good. Most important

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

how many spankings this year louise:)

how hank treated you to a great day!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks very much, Lucy!

Jen, that DL is so pretty! Thank you!

Jan...no late, no late! You know how I love spreading out good things! Thanks!

Bill, no spankings....😁

I was betting on the royal heir sharing my birthday. Almost! LOL....guess I will just have to keep the day for myself! 😉

South Hamilton, MA

A belated very happy birthday.

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy unbirthday too, Louise!

fingers crossed that I can come to your RU next July.

Thumbnail by RosemaryK
Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

I totally missed your birthday! Shame on me. (Hope it was delightful!)

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Shame on no one! Have you all noticed how often my birthday wishes have the word "belated" in them? LOL.

Thanks, Lucy, Rosemary and Memory. Y'all are the best! ( note that I'm warming up my slang for when we go south at some point).

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.