JULY 20 BLOOMS

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

MEMORIES OF OZ, WILSON SPIDER, MAPPING CAROLINA, LIGHTHOUSE WONDERFUL GIFT, REMEMBERING MISS MARTHA

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

FIRESTORM, SPACECOAST CRANBERRY KID, SPACECOAST EASY RIDER, MAXFIELD PARRISH, LAVENDER REFLECTIONS & THAIS

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

love all of these Cindy.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Mike!!!

East Greenwich, RI

Is Memories of Oz really green and pink like that? Interesting... would you be open to a trade of an extra fan or two?

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

It really is pink and green. Maybe a trade but probably not till spring mainly because of seed pods that I will have to wait to harvest on the plant.

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

Pretty bunch today Cindy!!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Claudia!!!

Normal, IL

These are wonderful pictures.

East Greenwich, RI

yes I can understand that - finally getting a few now that we are thru the intense heat!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hemlady, Beautiful Blooms! Missed this thread some how.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks!!!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Your Welcome!

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Here are the blooms from July 20

Cee Cee

Dena Marie

El Desperado (Eyezone is much darker than this picture)

Eye For An Eye

Golden Chance

Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le
Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

More

Jazz After Five (FFO)

Joan Senior

Krakatoa Lava

Mildred Mitchell

Moon Match

Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le
Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

More

Papillon

Either Peach Double or Pink Double Seedling

Pink Lavender Appeal

Ruffled Pantaloons

Strutter's Ball

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

More

Tall Yellow Seedling

Tang Dynasty

Trimmed In Gold

Venice Is Sinking

Zella Virginia

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Could your tall yellow seedling be Hyperion???

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Linda, Nice Bunch of Blooms!

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Cindy that is what I think too. Mr Hardy takes a daylily and then hybridizes it to get a stronger plant to withstand the winters in CT. The tall yellow IS a seedling, and I thought it looked like Hyperion myself. It is really tall at 45" and the blooms are well above the foliage. No fragrance and the bloom is 5" minimum.

Linda

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.