July 11 Blooms

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Some blooms on this beautiful day!
Pic 1 Sallie Farley
Pic 2 Double Joanna
Pic 3 Old King Cole
Pic 4 Lavender Deal
Pic 5 Fuchsia Dream

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Here are a few more.

Pic 1 Sunday Gloves
Pic 2 Halls Pink
Pic 3 Crocodile Eyes
Pic 4 Bellybutton Slipknots new was a gift plant this spring
Pic 5 Starman's Voyage 9" bloom

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

A few blooms and a couple garden shots.
Pic 1 Constitutional Island
Pic 2 Parade of Peacocks looked a lot better today
Pic 3 One of my gardens
Pic 4 A view of my pond garden

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Sorry about the green tarp in pic 3, I have a few projects the rain has gotten in the way of.
The blue tarp in pic 4 is my son's sand box tarp cover.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Nice blooms and garden shot TD!! DJ is a knockout.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Beautiful garden pictures taylordaylily!!!

LUSCIOUS LOLLIPOP, UFORISTIC GALAXY, PRICKLED PETALS, CAESAR'S HEAD, WESTBOURNE FAMILY TREE

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

EDITH SLIGER, DARLA ANITA, GOLDEN TEAR DROPS, CAMERON QUANTZ, STRAWBERRY CANDY POLY

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Outside of my fenced yard I have daylilies too. Found 3 scapes deliberately broke off and thrown on the ground. Needless to say, I was mad.

Thumbnail by hemlady
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Nice pics all. Your Darla Anita seems a lot pinker than ours. Soil ph, content and climate and probably other things can cause that I'm sure.
Here's Best For Last, Pattern Evolution, Judy Razz- a- Ma-Tazz , Dale Jones and J.T.Davis

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Mike, Thanks!

Hemlady, Great Blooms! I like all of them! Have you ever had Strawberry Candy poly before? I don't think mine has ever had a poly. I'll be watching more closely now.
I would be mad about somebody tearing up my plants to. I have wildlife tear up plants every now and then but they are wild animals. People should know better. Maybe you had 2 legged wild animals on our street and they attacked your plants. lol Hope they leave your pretty blooms alone. We can't enjoy them if jerks are breaking them off.

Gingerjar, Nice Blooms! They sure are pretty!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I think Strawberry Candy has had a few polys over the years. I know it was kids that tore up my plants. It's a shame that they don't seem to care about other people's property any more.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Cindy I would be #: too. Probably the kids clowning around. Very nice pics Cindy and Don. My SC poly yesterday also on two different clump.
SC
Sdlg..-Beautiful Edgings x Give Me Eight
On And On 6way
Inimitable...ffo
Jane Trimmer

This message was edited Jul 11, 2013 8:18 PM

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Metrosexual
Big Snowbird
Snowflake Empress...ffo
Elma Tipton...ffo
Great White

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Fairy Tale Pink.. getting in on the poly game. 2 in pic
Citrix... poly
Let's just say----"Just Fabulous"
Nanuq
Carolina June Bug

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Judy's Love...nr
Sherwood Gladiator..gift
noid. Growing out of the same clump with Sherwood Gladiator.
Northern Rose
Dragon's Eye

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Bradley Bernard...waited two yrs
Zelanzy
Macbeth
Quiet My Heart
Shishedo

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Lavender Stardust...ffo
Knights In White Satin
Swallow Tail Kite
Outrageous
Absolute Zero

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Lemon Knockout
Forestlake Ragamuffin
Sdlg in first post at 8pm @ 82°f
Mardi Gras Parade...not listed as a "noc", the lighter color blooms are from this morning and the darker ones are just starting to open @ 8pm. I will take another pic in the morning. All four of my clumps are doing this.
Lily tree exploding.

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Wow! Beautiful blooms everyone!

I have a few new ones today. AND as a friend of my son used to say "a couple five" of ones you have already seen, but beautiful nonetheless.

IDA'S MAGIC

TRIMMED IN GOLD

LAVENDER ILLUSION

MOON MATCH

VICTORIAN LACE

Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le
Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

some more beauties

ASHEVILLE BELE CHERIE

VENICE IS SINKING

SPECIAL MOMENT

DENA MARIE

CONTINENTAL HOLIDAY

Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le
Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

MORE:

ROSE STORM - A NEW ONE (a small little flower)

LIME FROST - NOT TOTALLY OPEN

GOLDEN CHANCE

SUNRISE SUNSET BEAUTIFUL (flower is huge on this one)

GUADALAJARA (large bloom)

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

MORE

MOUNT HERMAN TREASURE

CLOVETTE ADAMS

STRUTTER'S BALL

REGAL AIR (This one looked almost black when I took the picture)

NIGHT EMBERS

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Very nice ones you both posted!!!

Mike, I am seeing that you have a lot of nice whites and near whites!!!!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Cindy, I love the white ones. They provide a nice contrast to the other colors. I got about ten of them from Casshigh fall 2011.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Mike, Great Blooms! I like all of them! Your seedling of BE X GME is really nice. Bradley Bernard is nice enough to make it worth 2 year wait. I like it.
I have a clump of Janice Brown that had a fan of what seems to be Pardon Me with it when it bloomed last year. That is funny you have had the same thing happen. Didn't think that would happen much. I can see where it would be easy for it to happen.
Your lily tree is beautiful! Deer ate mine it's second year.

Linda, Great Blooms! I really like Rose storm. It does look kinda like a rose.

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

This is ROSE STORM's first year of blooming, so we shall see what comes forth on the next blooms. Right now it seems to be a small flower, but I suppose that could change.

In fact, I had a really small 3"? bloom on my Russian Rhapsody and all the other blooms have been very large, so who knows?

Linda

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

I would like to experiment with three complimentary plants that bloom around the same time with approximately the same height on two and one as a thriller (taller than the other two). I will start out with about two fans each. Just for fun!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Linda, I have had small blooms on what should be bigger blooms before. I wonder what causes that to happen. Maybe someone else will know.

Mike, Do you know which one's you want to experiment with? Sounds fun!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.