July 10 Blooms

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

A few from today
pic 1 Parade of Peacocks
pic 2 Newberry Festival
pic 3 Big Bird
pic 4 Final Touch
pic 5 Enchanted April open all the way today

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

A few more
pic 1 Common Sense
pic 2 Umbrella Parade best looking bloom this year
pic 3 Liatris with a butterfly

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

TD, very nice blooms NF is my fav!

Wyoming, MN

My first two have opened. Lily Munster and a pale orange which I will have to look for the name. Lily was a gift plant and has huge pale pink spidery flowers.

Gary

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

BENEFICIAL SISTER, STARSEARCH, MOONLIGHT ORCHID, GET JIGGY, CURLY CINNAMON WINDMILL

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

MASK OF ETERNITY, SERENA DARK HORSE, APRICOT ALIEN, HAILEY HENRION MEMORIAL, PHENOMENAL PHOENIX

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

DOWNRIVER BUTTERFLY, WIND FRILLS, FASCINATION STREET, FIREWORKS DISPLAY, LICORICE CANDY

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

CRITIC'S CHOICE, CHICAGO STAR, CLEO OR MISS JESSIE, GENTLE BLESSINGS, CHARMING HEART

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

HARRY BARRAS, JAPANESE BROCADE, TWO PART HARMONY (didn't double), EVERMORE LIGHTS, CALAMITY JANE

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

LEROY, WHOLEBUNCHALOTTA, LIGHTHOUSE ROSE BOUQUET, YARD SHOTS

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Mike, Thanks!

Hostages, Lily Munster is a pretty one!

Hemlady, Beautiful Blooms! I like all of them! Great yard shots! I need to make a daylily only garden bed. Yours are so pretty.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks!! I actually have columbine(which are done blooming) and a few heuchera growing in the daylily beds, along with a few oriental lilies also.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Taylordaylily, hemlady ~Nice blooms today!! Taylordaylily, My favs are final Touch and Enchanted April!

hemlady, My favs are ~ MASK OF ETERNITY, HAILEY HENRION MEMORIAL, D FRILLS, And CRITIC'S CHOICE!

hostages, your first two sound like really nice ones!

A few open today, I missed one because of the sunlight but will try to get a picture when the sun goes over and post it later

New one for me and is one of mt TOP Favorites now ... Blueberry Dream
Aunt Ethel X John Benoot looked Great today! ( It's actually a little darker purple then the photo shows)
Sorry, Forgot the name on this one ...Huge Blooms!
Had to catch him on the way by ....

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Very nice Cindy and Iris. Great shot of the hummer. Cindy the beds look nice and loaded. LRB is a nice one.
Iris love that seedling.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Iris, Thanks! Nice Blooms! I see why Blueberry Dream is a top favorite. It sure is pretty. I love your seedling! Great shot of the hummer! I can never catch mine with my camera it seems.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I agree, love the shot of the hummer. Did everyone hear about the new craze in Europe?? It seems they are putting songbirds on the menu in restaurants. I think that is just horrible. My sister saw an article in National Geographic about it.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

No, I had not heard of that! That is most horrible. I love birds!

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

I have a few new ones today plus all the rest that are blooming!

RADIANTLY RICH

HANDSOME ROSS CARTER

ED BROWN

BRAVE WORLD

CEE CEE (better than 7/8/13)

Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le
Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

A nice bloom from ED MURRAY and ASHEVILLE BELE CHERE (just really pretty today)

Linda

Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Secret of Contentment, Yellow Explosion, Velvet Eyes, Wild Child, Celestial Empire

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Very Nice Linda and Don.
Cindy I haven't heard about the songbird either.
Those Velvet Eyes are just staring at me. LOL!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Linda, Nice blooms! I like Radiantly Rich! Very nice double! I agree Asheville Bele Chere is really pretty.

Gingerjar, Nice blooms! Not a bad one in the bunch. Your right Mike Velvet eyes does stare at you.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Thanks All! Taylorlady, Sometimes I get decent pictures of the hummers, Sometimes not, I usually try to catch them when there by the feeders.
Hemlady, It's getting ridiculous out there now when they want to start putting songbirds on the menu!!! There finding Dirt Cheap ways to make meals and all it takes is for a few people ( Advertisement for the restaurant people) to say " Oh it's a great Delicasey" and Boom , It takes off! ~And then whats the cost to catch a sonbird and start cooking them???? ... Sad, Sad world it's getting to be!! Hope I don't see it on a site anywhere, I'd probably start a petition against it!!
Nice pix l2le and gingerjar! Love that ED BROWN and Velvet Eyes!!

Here;s the pic I didn't get yesterday .. Aztec Plaza .. Got it as a bonus and happy with it, It's big and Bright!
Another new one for me Jamcain me cracy FFO
Wilson Spider And Siloam Irving Hepner
Tons Of Bumblers on my Phlox! ..Heres a close up..
Another pic of the Hummer ( Sorry, Can't resist when I see them)

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Nice picture of the hummer and the bee as well. Here's Matt with a visitor. Sorry I couldn't get the dead bloom off without chasing the butterfly away.

Thumbnail by gingerjar
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Nice to see some hummers. We haven't had any this year and only an oriole once in awhile.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Iris, Great Blooms! Thanks! I stopped hanging hummer feeders at the end of June. They prefer my garden to the feeders. I'll hang them back up mid August. You can post all the hummer pictures you want. I love hummers and all birds really. Great close up of the bumble bee.

Gingerjar, Great Swallowtail pic.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.