July 9 Blooms

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Here are some blooms from this humid day.

pic 1 Fitzasaurus
pic 2 Fuchsia Dream
pic 3 Enchanted April
pic 4 Monster
pic 5 Cleo

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Some more from today
Pic 1 Fit to Command
Pic 2 Miss Jessie
Pic 3 Dainty Eyes
Pic 4 Frans Hals
Pic 5 Indian Giver

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Very nice taylordaylily. Like the first one, it looks very large. I haven't been out taking pics yet. Had to cut off spent blooms first. It is extremely muggy out today for so early in the day.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Wow, Cleo and Miss Jessie look almost identical. Now I am not sure what I have.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

A few more blooms

Pic 1 Royal Palace Guard
Pic 2 Tigridia This was planted 3 years ago and has come back every year since. It's only hardy to zone 8.
Pic 3 Innwood
Pic 4 Bull Durham 1st normal looking bloom. Has had a lot of ugly's this year. Thinking I'm not a fan of this one.
Pic 5 Red Volunteer

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hemlady, Thanks! There is a thread about how much they look a like. Cleo is 48" tall and Miss Jessie is only 40" tall if that helps any.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Yes, thanks, I am certainly going to measure to find out which one I have.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Your Welcome!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

BROADMORE RED, LOUISE MERCER, DOUBLE POM POM, LIGHTHOUSE FREE GIFT, CALYPSO DANCER

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

LILY MUNSTER, SHUFFLE THE DECK, MILDRED MITCHELL, SABINE BAUER, AT FIRST BLUSH

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

NAVAJO PRINCESS, DRAGON DREAMS, JIM SPENCER, LANCELOT OF FRANCE, EMERALD ENCHANTMENT

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

GRAM'S DREAM, MYSTICAL RAINBOW JESTER'S COLLAR, LIGHTHOUSE NEON GALAXY, SILOAM DOUBLE CLASSIC

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hemlady, Very Impressive show you have today. They are all beautiful! I love the color of Lighthouse Neon Galaxy.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks!!!!

Normal, IL

Siloam Double Classic has always been a favorite of mine, simply a classic beauty.

Gram's Dream gave the heebie jeebies from first bloom...kept picturing myself as a grade schooler watching grandma take her teeth out. I dug up Gram's Dream and gave it away. No reflection on Grandma, just her teeth!!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Very nice blooms TD and Hemlady. Cindy I am going to second you on TD first flower. Love Navajo Princess, LNG and EE.
Onegoodman1955, that was funny.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Mike, Thanks!

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Forgot to post yesterday!

Only 1 new one FRILLS AND FANCIES and a whole bunch of all the ones that have been blooming.

Thumbnail by l2le
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Linda, Nice Bloom! Good luck today with your surgery!

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Thanks taylordaylily! Everything went well I think, so now it is a matter of trying to see up close! I'll have to wait for the eye to heal...possibly 3 to 4 weeks before I can get reading glasses. In the meantime I think I'll be able to see closeup a little with just a pair of 1.5 readers. YAY!!!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Congratulations! That is great! I'm glad everything went well. Nice that you can use readers while your healing.

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Went to the doc today and had the patch taken off and he said the eye looked fine, but it was still dilated some. My depth perception was really off bad! Anyway, it cleared up a few hours later and I can see again!!!

He suggested waiting 3 or 4 days to try out readers, but I have already been reading with just a 1-1/2...so that is great. I sure I might have to do something different for the computer though, except right now I am using nothing but just my eyes. LOL

Thank for the good thoughts.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Linda, how are you seeing things these days? It has been over six week. Just checking.

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

I see distance very well, but still need something for close up. In fact, my right eye isn't as good as it was, as I have a start of what they call POC I think.....that is where the body tries to make a new lens. I went to the eye clinic and got some dumb Chinese Opthamologist who thought she was god's gift and she said I sleep on my right side because my eyelashes are bent! Can you imagine? I told her I sleep on both sides AND my back!

Anyway, my regular opthamologist said I have that POC and they could zap it with a YANG laser and it will never come back, so guess I'll have to talk to the surgeon who did the surgery and see if he will do something about it. My eyes are different and will therefore need prescription readers.

I still see better than I did before though. Thanks for asking.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

You are welcome, Linda.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.