Siloam Irving Hepner

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

HEAVENLY ANGEL ICE
FORRESTLAKE RAGAMUFFIN
WILD MUSTANG
TECHNY PEACH SPIDER
GRAND OLD FLAG

Thumbnail by nanny_56 Thumbnail by nanny_56 Thumbnail by nanny_56 Thumbnail by nanny_56 Thumbnail by nanny_56
Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

NOID YELLOW.....sure is pretty!
WESTBOURNE MOM'S CURTAIN RUFFLES
PRIMAL SCREAM
WESTBOURNE TICKLED PINK
NOID

Thumbnail by nanny_56 Thumbnail by nanny_56 Thumbnail by nanny_56 Thumbnail by nanny_56 Thumbnail by nanny_56
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Very nice pics!!!!
Here's Moses in the Bullrushes, Painting the Roses Red, Wedding Candy Truffle, Front Porch Swing and Fox Ears twins

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Cary Grant, Turn the Other Cheek, Black Velvet Baby, Chicken and Corn Bread. and Ted's Tribute to Linda

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

I like Ted's Tribute To Linda, but I don't know anyone named Ted! LOL

Linda

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

I got some more rain last night along with a huge thunder bumper! Lots of wind too, but we ended up with about 1/4 of an inch.

Today it rained and stormed for about 1/2 hour somewhere around 3. It sure did a number on my daylilys. The only ones I managed to get a picture of was ED MURRAY and TALL YELLOW SEEDLING. I took those pictures in the morning before I left for work, otherwise there would not be any pictures at all.

Linda

Pooey....missed out on a picture of Kachina Dancer!

Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

linda use your imagination. LOL! You know Ted Turner?
Nice pics everyone!

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Actually the Ted in the name is Ted Petit of Florida who hybridized many of the cultivars we see on our threads here very often and Linda is Linda Akin,another great hybridizer who was much loved in the daylily community and who died a year or so ago. Isn't it a beautiful memorial?

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Yes it is a beautiful memorial to have a flower named after someone!

I just remember growing up with my Mom & Dad singing "Linda"!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Very nice blooms!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.