Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Happy 4TH Everyone!!

Seedling's FFO ... Aunt Ethel X John Benoot

Total Look FFO

Wilson Spider

Cherry Cheeks

Forrestlake Raggamuffin

This message was edited Jul 4, 2013 4:40 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

OOOH Cherry Cheeks - I've been wanting that one for awhile now!

I have my "old" ones still blooming and only 1 new one....PONY but have 2 "old" ones that are just beautiful. JOAN SENIOR and PAT NEUMAN and PRIMAL SCREAM

PONY

JOAN SENIOR

PAT NEUMAN

Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le
Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Here are the ones that were torn up by the storm! WATCHYL ARSONIST was also pretty damaged, but no picture here. Poor babies.....

Linda

TALL YELLOW SEEDLING

GOLDEN CHANCE

DENA MARIE

LANA ISHEE (with holes)

REGAL AIRE

Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Heavenly Fire and Ice is supposed to have these spots. Banned in Boston, Tangerine Starburst
.Candy Cane Dreams and Glorious Autumn

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

l2le, Cherry Cheeks has a beautiful color all it's own and I don't really think I did it justice in that photo. ~ Love that Pat Neuman and REGAL AIRE!

gingerjar, Nice blooms..always loved that Banned in Boston!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Beautiful Blooms Everybody! Hope everybody had a safe and fun 4th of July. It was a wet soggy fourth here but we still had a great time.

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Iris, that CHERRY CHEEKS looks just fine to me!

PAT NEUMAN has varying colors. From peach, pink, cantelope, pale yellow to almost a chartreuse.

REGAL AIR is a gorgeous flower and is a very strong plant. Mine is only 2 years old and the scapes are almost an inch across. The Blooms are quite a bit above the foliage too. (I had been putting AIRE and it really is just AIR. I looked it up!)

Linda

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Here is a thick scape for you. Red Fascination. Got to be strong at 48" to hold up 8" blooms. LOL!

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.