New Piece of Garden Art..what shall I do with it?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Got a call from a neighbor who is downsizing asking me if I'd like a piece of art for my garden, describe what I thought was a piece she often had on her deck, of course I'd find a place one of the decks for it.

Last night although just across the street i drove my car so that I wouldn't have to carry it home..

She had told me if she wasn't home I could go behind the shed and it was leaning against the wall, did so and omg there was a 3' wide by 6' or 7' tall piece in shape of church window..thought nope this is not for me, was ready to leave when they drove in, the piece is one she thought i might like to create a little are to reflect in..certainly couldn't put it in my vehicle nor could 2 carry it home so will have my son and grandsons pick it up over the weekend.

History behind this piece..it is outer shape of a large stained glass window that had mesh installed so that if children threw rocks it would protect the actual window.. St. Marguerite's Church did burn down approx 10 years ago, my neighbor Bernice was able to salvage the window and a church pew..wouldn't mind the church pew as well..lol

so now I have to put my thinking cap on and design a little garden just for it's beauty.

will take a photo when I get it, am sure you will all have some suggestions..

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!