My Baxter puts everything in his mouth

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Baxter the puggle, sucks on little stones and tries to eat everything. I just took a needle and thread out of his mouth. He is almost 2 years old and should have stopped this by now. It just freaked me out when I turned and looked at him and saw the needle and thread in his mouth. It was almost roof to tongue. This isn't the first time and I try so hard to keep everything picked up. He had to have pulled it out of the quilt I was working on. And the rocks. OMG everytime he goes outside he comes back in with a rock. He acts like he doesn't have anything in his mouth and when I say,"what have you got in your mouth" he just sort of looks at me with his bottom teeth showing like a smile and I know he's got another rock. He will drop them but I am afraid he maybe swallowing them. He has regular stools but I still think that he may have something in his belly as he is gaining so much weight. What should I do??? This is what he looks like when he has a rock in his mouth, like, what rock? I don't have any rocks

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!