Termites and Termidor use

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

I hope this is the correct place for this question... and really it's just a curiosity sort of thing. We just had to have our home treated for termites and the tech shared with me the product label of what he was using. It's Termidor sc. Of course, I'm curious and want to know more about it so I have been doing some reading online about it. Turns out the stuff is very specifically labeled for use for sale to licensed/registered professionals only. So... why is it for sale at various websites online to the general public? Can that possibly be legal? (let alone smart... I think we already know the answer to that one!)

Well, personally, we're gonna leave that jazz up to the professionals; after all, that's what their training is for, but I really can't help but be curious how (or if) it's ok to put that sort of stuff up for sale to the public at large.

Any thoughts or opinions or what-not would be really appreciated, and thanks! :)

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!