Invitation to Southeast MA Roundup and Plant Swap

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I know this is really short notice, and most of you all are busy this time of year, but I would like to invite anyone who is interested to a Roundup and pant swap at my house on Saturday, July 13, from 11 until whenever. My daylilies are looking wonderful this year, and I sure would like to share them with everyone. I have lots of daylilies and other plants for trading, and we'll do a potluck luncheon. Of you can come, then here is my sign up thread in the Roundup Forum.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1321867/

Karen

Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

That sounds fun! I won't be able to make it because it is my daughters birthday and I have a party planned for that day. One of these times I am going to make it to see all your beautiful daylilies!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

hope you have fun. I will be at a wedding that day

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Sorry you guys can't make it. You'll be missed. I hope we end up with good weather for that day.

Karen

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Looking forward to seeing pics, dear, whilst we travel. I will be checking in.

Thomaston, CT

Tied down this summer because of Suey........someday I'll be traveling again!

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Sounds wonderful so I am trying to rearrange some people and events already planned for that day, but may not be able to clear the decks so I can come. But won't send regrets yet. Patti

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

I'm looking into it too, Karen. I'll have to let you know later. It might work out that I can come with DH.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Will definitely post pics, Jan.

Sorry you can't make it, Marilyn. I know how that is.

Patti, here's hoping you can come. You could also visit Kennedy's Country Gardens while your in the area, too. You would love that place.

Rosemary, that would be fantastic! I so hope you can make it. I have one person from the Mid-Atlantic Gardening forums that might come.

Karen

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Karen, I'm assessing how much I ought to drive this weekend, and it doesn't look good. Still recovering from an odd injury last weekend. I think you shouldn't plan on me coming this time. If I start to feel more recovered, then maybe I can give you a late reply. I hope one of these days to see you beautiful gardens and meet you.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Sorry you can't make it Rosemary. whatever on injury you have, I hope it gets better soon. let me know if it turns out that you'll be coming after all.

Karen

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Sat I was sitting at a café table when a woman tripped on my chair, putting her hands on my head to steady herself. It's a whiplash. Chiropracter is helping.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Seriously???? Wow

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

yep, today I go for the third time this week, but it's helping.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I'm glad it's helping. You take care.

Karen

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks. I hope you have a really good time all at the RU!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.