July 1 Blooms

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Here are some blooms from today.

Pic 1 Coral Stone
Pic 2 Lady Georgia
Pic 3 Mable Nolen
Pic 4 Night Beacon
Pic 5 Sunday Gloves

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Here are a few more and a rose

Pic 1 Puzzling Prize
Pic 2 Serena Sunburst not open all the way
Pic 3 Yellow noid
Pic 4 Noid that is poly today
Pic 5 Peace Rose Bloom

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I like the vibrant coloring on Puzzling Prize.

A few for today:

RASPBERRY CANDY, CALAMITY JANE, PICKET FENCES, GEORGE JETS ON, COUNTRY PRIDE

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

YELLOW ASIATIC LILY, SPIDER MAN, HARRY BARRAS, PRIMAL SCREAM, EDITH SLIGER

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

LEROY, REBEKAH'S GOTHIC SPIDER, PHENOMENAL PHOENIX, WHOLEBUNCHALOTTA, CUSTARD CANDY

Question why are the daylily pictures so small? I hate having to click on them to see at least a decent size.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I'm not seeing them small. How small do you mean??

They are about one inch by one inch and lined up five in a row plus I have my screen set to enlarge by 150%. All of the forums on this site are like that for me.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hemlady, Beautiful Blooms! I love them all, not a bad one in the bunch! George Jets On has great coloring! Something about the bi-colors really draws me in.
Found this guy in my garden today.

Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Oh ok, know what you mean. You have to click into each individual picture to enlarge it. 5 is the maximum of what you can post at one time. Everyone's are looking like that on my screen too.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Enjoyed seeing the blooms, Rose, And butterfly today taylordaylily and Hemlady!! Really liked them All!!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Iris!!!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Your Welcome Hemlady!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Thanks Iris!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Your Welcome taylordaylily!

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

That Edith Sliger is awesome!

I don't have any "new" ones today, just the same ones, except I decided to post the exceptional ones for today. Too pretty not to share.

WATCHYL ARSONIST

SUNRISE SUNSET BEAUTIFUL

GUADALAJARA

TOO MARVELOUS

HAWAIIAN NIGHTS

Linda

Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Linda, Beautiful Blooms! I like them all!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Pretty blooms today- I like WATCHYL ARSONIST

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

taylordaylily, Iris, thanks, but that WATCHYL ARSONIST is actually more purple than pink. It is shaped nicely though. I love it too.

Iris - I checked on my unknown TALL YELLOW and MY HOLD YOUR HORSES and you were absolutely correct. I talked to Mr Hardy and he said he just likes to hybridize. He does it as a hobby to make Evergreens and Semis more able to withstand the northern weather. So.....those are BOTH seedlings! He didn't remember what was used for Tall Yellow, but thinks it was Hyperion. (?)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

l2le, Your Welcome! And I'm happy that you talked to Mr.Hard and found out that tose were seedlings, Nice seedlings regardless! And Hyperion is a nice one to have a cross with if thats what he crossed it with.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.