CLOSED: 6th Annual "RED, WHITE & BLUE" Swap: Showroom # 3

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

♫♫♫ WOOHOOO!! Awesome swap!! No boxes left behind!!

Bettypauze----------------Betty ♫
Seedtosser --------------Judy ♫
Lizrainey ------------------- Liz ♫
Outlawheart81------------- Kelly ♫
Lanakila---------------------- ♫
Taters55------------------ LK ♫
Jordankittyjo--------------Kathy ♫
Rose318------------------Patti ♫
Depsi-----------------------Deb ♫
JSXTiger------------------Jax ♫
Ahoogstra-----------------Alicia ♫
Happgarden--------------Joyce ♫
Ridesredmule------------Charleen ♫
Samigal--------------------Pegi ♫
BarefootT------------------Thunder ♫
Abbisgranma-------------Marion ♫
Goldhillal-------------------Crystal ♫
Jokenna--------------------Tina ♫
Robynzest------------------Robin ♫
Heavenscape-------------Jaye ♫

This message was edited Jul 5, 2013 11:28 PM

Thumbnail by heavenscape
TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Alicia keep us posted on your grandson please. I'm sure you're regarding him as your flesh and blood grandson.
I tend to 'adopt' kids but when they fall ill, I think I worry more than their biological parents!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the new room Jaye!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Didn't notice the posts exceed 200, LK.
I'm still not happy with this new format!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

many ptayer andhugs going to little ely. hoping for a quick diagnosis

Albany, NY(Zone 5a)

Oh man! I still haven't caught up on room two!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

cookie wants me to post pics of the new house. i'm embarrassed because with theses puppies the only room that stays clean is my bedroom. not bad, 1 room out of10

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

and sara's computer room and the only clean part of the living room. muffin just found a ball of peaches and cream yarn and has it all over the living room

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
Victoria Harbour, ON

Sending prayers along with those before me.

Happy Birthday Kelly..

Love the new home Kathy! Looks like your all settled in.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

still a lot to do.
hurt myself at lowes, then a little while ago I had a run in with the bathroom door and broke my toe.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Love how cozy it looks..

Canada day celebrations started at 7 at local community centre..outdoor tents have entertainment going on tonight most of tomorrow including grand finale tomorrow night.

Gee, last year had the dg reunion and were partying, kind of quiet here this weekend!

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

.....HEY THAR, big sis! ya didnt take a pic of my room? an why ya got me white tiger .....ya promisd ya was send it back ta me. it as only a loan!!!

MARION, YA ROCK GIRL! when i opened the fat box she sent, the first thing i pulled ou was a RWB TIGGER! not just a lil ol toy, but a GENUWINE WALT DISNEY COLLECTABLE! WOOW!her note said, "RED, WHITE AND BLUE PLUS TIGGER TOO!
She also sent....napkins,potholders, a tote bag, headband, pin ribbon, magnetic notepad, mini casade centerpiece, firecracker sticks,metal star on stake, star stakes, citro guard, plastic drink cups, and cupcake liners!
What a box! thank you so, so much! All I kin say is TIGGERRIFFIC!

This message was edited Jun 28, 2013 7:09 PM

Thumbnail by jsxtiger Thumbnail by jsxtiger Thumbnail by jsxtiger
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

what a box ya got there seester.
can't return your tiger cuz it weighs bout 15 pounds and I can't afford the postage.
besides, I thought I sent you a tiger bout 3 years ago

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Great boxes you all are getting.

Happy Birthday Kelly, so sorry the ex is being a pain.

I will add prayers for the lil bitty.

Jaye I'm with you, I do not like this new format. Can't see anything real clear at the top at all.

Jax, that is a wonderful box from Marion, and your very own patriotic tiger too! Nice job Marion!

lewiston, ID(Zone 6a)

Jax, that is exciting just seeing it.....You must be over the moon !!!!! Love those cups !!

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

You are very welcome....Everyone needs a tigger for their collection of tigers!!! The one glass is a Tervus tumbler, top rack dish washer safe and boy does it keep things cold!!!!!!

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

great box Jax. Pretty red white and blue.....

YIPPERS! in me excitement, i said plastic cups.......but they are much more than that,one is indeed a mason jar w/straw, and the other tis a tervis! sorry, but yall kno me first prioty tis the tiger.

Big sis, ya held me tiger hostage all this time.....now ya wan me to pay for his transport home? WAT? O.K., I DOOD IT!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Marion, great R/W/B choices..can see Jax is more than excited with all the items. Always keep a few mason jar cups in the freezer for those that like their drinks extra cold.

Must scroll up and look at all the pretties again..

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

Prayers for the little one. Nice pressies every one. It is going to be so hot today. My mind doesn't work in hot weather, lot of brain cells burning out.

................thanks fer the info! an then they be all the most colder fer me cuppa!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

jax! send me a cuppa. I need it with this broken toe, and now bobcat trying to get the chikens and peacocks

Hope you have a good aim!

Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

I got a wonderful box of RWB! Kelly thank you so much!

A beautiful RWB beach Bag Love Love Love it.
RWB Cupcake canister, so so cute.
RWB heart wall decor. Going to hang on my front porch
A string of RWB sparkler lights.
Wounded Warrior Project window decal. That will proudly be displayed on my van.. Thank you so much for this.
Little RWB pail, Do you think it will look cute with a cactus in it? What to do with it, any suggestions?
Red and Blue nail polish.. Red is called "Good Girl" Do I have to be..lol
A very cute white gnome pot stake!
The cutest bottle opener w/RWB face on one side and RWBlack face on the other side. The first thing my DH said was you sure needed that..Guess he doesn't like opening my beers for me after all...lol
RWB Twizzlers. I have never seen them and they are Oh-So good almost didn't make it into the picture.
3 American flags
3 patriotic USA necklaces
3 RWB Leis
Forget-me-not seeds "Blue Bird"...I love Forget-me-nots And I will never forget you Kelly for this awesome RWB box.

We are going to have a big barbecue party for the 4th I'm sure my 3 Grandkids will be hitting me up for the Flags and necklaces...lol

What a fun swap!

Thumbnail by Jokenna Thumbnail by Jokenna Thumbnail by Jokenna Thumbnail by Jokenna Thumbnail by Jokenna
Victoria Harbour, ON

Wow, love everything in the box...Kelly did you proud!

Wow, look at all those goodies! Must have been a huge box! Nice going Kelly!

Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

She gets good them all in a med priority box. But boy was it stuffed!
I just love all that she sent.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

nice haul

(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

lots o' wonderful R W & B ^_^

dearest big sis, dont ya remembers where i left the bullets?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I gots plenty of bullets and guns, just waiting for that bobcat to make an appearance in front of me.
we will have roasted bobcat

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Wow!! Marion, no wonder you were so happy when you got Jax' name! Her very own RWB Tigger! Is that a JIm Shore special?
Jax, your collection of tigers just went upscale! Aren't you another pleased swapper and how thoughtful of Marion to include something that your vodka can stay cold all the time!
Well done, Marion!

Tina, I felt your joy! You'll be going to town with that incredible bag! It's beautiful.
The RWB bottle opener is very unique. Lots of oohs and aaahs for your first RWB, eh Tina. Even got your DH excited!!

Kelly who is 22, I think... swaps like a veteran!!! Well done Kelly!!

Robin is her original buddy, and we all know Robin never disappoint in any swaps. In that box, there were plants..
checked hair flowers (made by her of course), picnic table cloth, a blue visor and some beautiful RWB decor for the table.
Sorry Kelly, you'd be missing Robin's goodies.
Thank you Robin for your tremendous effort in sending her a wonderful box.

4th will soon be here, and I do hope good weather will accompany our celebrations.
Lanakila's celebrating hers in a big way, on the 3rd. Don't we all wish we're living close to her? Would be fun showing off what we got at her party!!

In the meantime, expect sis Kathy to bbq bobcat for HER 4th party!

Yes Jaye, Tigger is a Jim Shore and so right you are about how I felt getting Jax's name. I saw that and kept hoping sooner or later we would be in a swap together and I would get her name. What vodka in the glass? I thought it was Bailey's ..dumb me! :-)

Rain predicted here for the 4th and I will have a private celebration...well me and my honey....taking him his birthday flowers and pinwheel.

Kim got off okay but was so nervous about this adventure!! Should be there in about 1 hour and then the work begins!!!!

Everyone has outdone themselves with this swap.....now to start on next year's. Of course you have my name down, don't you? LOL

I prefer by bobcat deep fried! :-)

....well, man kant live on Baailey's alone...kin he???? i's beez jist a tickeled tigger with this swap! Thanky!!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

deep fried bobcat it will be. let you know what time we are eating later

...and of course you know the Tigger Song, don't you Jax?

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Sing it Jax... sing it!!
I don't know the Tigger song.. didn't grow up here!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.