June 27 Blooms

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Here are some blooms from today.

Pic 1 Spindazzle
Pic 2 Pink Lavender Appeal
Pic 3 Delicate Design
Pic 4 Siloam Edith Sholar
Pic 5 Persian Market

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

A few more!

Pic 1 Umbrella Parade Ugly Bloom
Pic 2 Codyted
Pic 3 Zuni Thunderbird Pardon the weeds this one is in my 7 year olds garden I have not had time to weed it
Pic 4 Prairie Moonlight
Pic 5 Always Afternoon

Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily Thumbnail by taylordaylily
Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Wow - that Zuni Thunderbird is gorgeous!! Like all of them .........

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Nice blooms ( Ok, so Umbrella Parade wasn't the prettiest today, But, It will get better and still gives everyone and idea of the looks)( Won't notice your weeds if you won't notice mine when I post lol - So cute that thats your 7 year olds garden! ) Really like Siloam Edith Sholar and Codyted!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Gen, Thank You! I like it to! Trying to get my son to agree to give me a fan of it. Might have to bring out a toy store promise. Is that dirty?

Iris, Thank You! I'm hoping the next bloom will look better on Umbrella Parade. Codyted is a tribute flower for my dog Cody that passed away several years ago.
My son wanted to start a garden to watch bugs battle. Last year he was into Monster Bug Wars on TV. He picks out the flowers he wants in his garden. It has been a lot of fun!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Trying to get my son to agree to give me a fan of it. Might have to bring out a toy store promise. Is that dirty?
Doing the low shots here!!! LOL!!!
What a nice tribute to the dog you lost! "Battle Of The Bugs", I'm sure it must definately peak his interest! I've actually watched a few of those battles here before ( Lets not talk about age here lol)

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Heaven's Majesty, Ellis Powell, Which Way, Root Beer, and Twisted Mint Julep

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Milk Chocolate, Frozen Mert, Grey Witch, Summer Mist, Guadalahara

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Iris, I know it's bad but Zuni Thunderbird is so pretty in person. It's new he just got it this spring and it has been blooming for 2 weeks with at least 2 blooms a day. It is only 2 fans. I'll wait till he has more till I try to get a fan or 2 .

We don't have to discuss age. LOL! But I'm sure feeling mine tonight. LOL! Not sure why I'm not in bed yet.

Gingerjar, Beautiful Blooms! Love Twisted Mint Julep and Ellis Powell are awesome! OH, I like them all! My list is longer than Santa's list at Christmas. LOL!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Gingerjar, WOW! Your yard sure was pretty today! Love all of them! I just planted Grey witch a few weeks ago. Nice to see yours! Thank You!

(karen) Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Gingerjar I love Which way and Summer Mist. Really beautiful blooms

Here's an old standby blooming today

Thumbnail by kjuddy
Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Nice , I like that Ellis Powell and Root Beer!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

gingerjar, Nice blooms today! Love that blue/purple in Which Way and grey witch!

taylordaylily, Maybe you could talk him into a trade? lol

kjuddy, Nice pic!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Taylordaylily, Gingerjar and Kjuddy, very nice blooms.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Iris, He has to many pretty ones I don't have. I wouldn't have enough to trade him and it would be hard to narrow it down. lol

HazelMike, Thanks!

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

I'm behind, so please forgive me for posting 3 days later! These are all new ones, except for Regal Aire and all the rest are blooming, but you've see most of them anyway.

PRIMAL SCREAM

LAVENDER ILLUSION

SUNRISE SUNSET BEAUTIFUL

EYE FOR AN EYE

REGAL AIRE (This one cuz the color is more like it really is)

Linda

Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le Thumbnail by l2le
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Linda, Don't worry about it. At least you are sharing them now. Great day of blooms for you. I like them all. I think Lavender Illusion and Eye for a Eye are going on the want list.

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Thanks taylordaylily

I think these were the first blooms for both, and I really like those too!

Linda

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

So much fun to discover first blooms!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

taylordaylily, LOL!!
l2le, Glad you posted ( late or not)! They are all really pretty! My favs of them would be LAVENDER ILLUSION SUNRISE SUNSET BEAUTIFUL And EYE FOR AN EYE!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

I am so late catching up on all the threads - but I just love that Primal Scream! It has been on my want list a long time and I am really going to have to move it back up to the top! Just love that color!!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Genna Welcome Back!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Thanks! I sure did miss seeing all the beautiful blooms and hearing what everyone was up to while I was gone!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Your Welcome!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.