Happy Birthday Pixie62560!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Have a great day Celeste.. wish we could be there to share your day.. but we are in spirit!!

Thumbnail by onewish1
Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

A very Happy Birthday to you, Celeste!

Thumbnail by RosemaryK
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday my dear friend ♥♥♥

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh thank you Ladies!! Beautiful blooms!!!!

Thomaston, CT

Do something for yourself today, Pixie....you deserve it....happiest of days!

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Have the bestest birthday!

'Rasberry Pixie'

Thumbnail by flowAjen
annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Pixie! It was a real treat to meet you in person at Jan's Swap this Spring. You are a delightful presence on the planet. Hope your day is special as you.
Judy

Thumbnail by coleup
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Pixie, dear, Happiest of birthdays to you!! Enjoy it to the max!!!!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Dear wonderful Celeste,

I am hoping that this birthday brings you nothing but joy and beauty and many days and moments that fill your soul. Get out in your garden and enjoy your day!

Here's a gift from you that I am sending back your way today .......Happy Birthday! 💗💗💗💗💗

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Thank you all for the wonderful B-Day wishes! I had a good day...although it was a steamy one it was good. ^_^

To be honest, the day started out with tears...1st time in my life I would not see or hear from my brother Brian.... I miss him wicked. But I tried to put on a happy face and be grateful for all I have, and I am. Well the good Lord went out of his way to make up for my tears...at the end of the day, my last B-Day present brought me Happy tears! My youngest DD Tarsha is pregnant!! This is NOT PUBLIC YET!!
She only told her sisters , brothers & parents. She does not want his family to know yet and neither does he. They are over protective, with good intentions but drive Tarsha & Mitch crazy. If she tells them shes expecting the phone will ring EVERY day sometimes 2x a day...just from his Dad. Giving advice, telling her she can not longer run, yada, yada, yada. She plans on running the Beacon to Beacon Race again this year, so she's keeping quiet until @ least August. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beach_to_Beacon_10K
http://www.beach2beacon.org/

This message was edited Jun 26, 2013 6:35 AM

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

The best birthday gift ever!! Congrats all around!!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I thought it was too Ronnie. :)

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Wonderful present!!!!! Exercise is good for her if that is what she is used to. I vowed never to be THAT type of mother or MIL.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

She runs daily, so the Dr. told her to keep on running, just don't push herself. The hard part for me is not being able to share my happiness on FB to all my family & friends. So I came here cause I knew it would be kept secret and what better friends to share it with?? ^_^

Thomaston, CT

The Lord provides, Pixie......the day I was operated on for my broken hip, I arrived back in my hospital room woozy as all get-out & sick....the room was full of my family, & Garret & Kara announced I would be having my 1st grandchild....made the recovery go much faster! Congratulations to all of the family!

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Missed your B-day. Too many things going on to keep up with DG. But glad to see you had many good wishes. Just wish you could have had your brother with you to celebrate, but having had a special brother in your life and in your heart always is a special gift, always. I won't tell a soul about the good news from your daughter. Have an even better Un-Birthday today. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Wonderful news for a bittersweet start to your day! So happy for your good news!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Happy belated birthday!!! Congrats on Tarsha's news!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Congrats!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

that's awesome.. congrats!!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Great news! Mums the word...

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Thanks all!!! This will make DGC # 7 ^_^

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

missed this too - glad you had a great b-day

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Congrats on the new pregnancy!!