Wanted: Plants for postage or trade

Swansea, SC

Hi! I am new to the site, and also a newbie gardener. I am trying to beautify my yard, and right now, as with most everyone, money is tight, so I am trying to be as economical as possible. I do not have much to offer at the moment. The things I can possible trade are aloe, yellow jasmine, spider plant, and sparkleberry tree. I could also do cuttings from fuchsia, pentas, and I think it's purple queen wandering jew. Being that my plants for cuttings were just purchased this year, they are not huge so the cuttings would possibly be quite small. I am in zone 8 in the midlands of SC, and am looking for perennials, so I don't have to replace them yearly, and mostly for shaded areas, and possibly a few bulbs, rhizomes, etc for sun. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, and I look forward to being a member of what so far seems to be an incredible group of friends!

Holly Springs, NC(Zone 7b)

Welcome to DG! I'll look around a bit and see what can be divided. I traded quite a bit at the beginning of the season, so there might not be much left, but we'll see.

Swansea, SC

Thanks so much for checking!

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Melissa welcome to site, I have some canna's will be mix of colors on flowers as I have many different plants all in same bed, they do well in full sun. I can trade you a box of corms ( the root that the plant grows up from) I could use any of these from your trade offer above:

Aloe, Jasmine or sparkleberry tree-

Send me a dmail if interested I don't get on the forum real frequently.

Bill

(Judy) Simpsonville, SC(Zone 8a)

Welcome I am in the upstate of SC, Greenville. Right now I have rose of Sharon shrubs that are sending up babies, also a couple hostas (shade) to divide, lots of bright lights cosmos seeds. In the fall some brug cuttings, which once they are rooted will come back every spring in our zone.

South Lake Tahoe, CA(Zone 6a)

Hello Mellisa

I am located in California, zone 6 and can send rooted plants for postage.
Send me a D-Mail when you get a chance.
(Or if you like, you are welcome to respond here).

Staten Island, NY(Zone 6a)

Hi Melissa H2 001, do you still need plants or seeds, I will mail some for you for no charge. I have peach and yellow iris and cone flower plants ,, red salvia, zinnia, snapdragons, marigold , black eyed susan seeds, just send me a DMail

Belton, TX

Hi, Melissa!...I still have iris and daylily available...and I believe I can add some other butterfly plants if you are interested in a wider variety...let me know! Thanks, MaryAnn

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.