Grass & Shrub Surprise!

Boonville, MO(Zone 5a)

Hey everyone, I am off this nice spring-like day to pick some seeds from the Capital lawn and a monumet park. I can't bare to see them just go to waste when I know there are people out there that would love some.

Unfortunately I can't save them all, but I can sure do my share. I don't now what everything is, but they are planted in very distinct places in entrances and groupings to make the grounds very attractive so they are sure to please most shrub lovers.

Due to time restriants and practicality I will leave them each in their pods. This will actually help you who know what you are looking for to know what you are getting too.

I'll also label each envelope with a number so if once you get them you figure out what they are then you can let us all know.

Just send .45 -.55 cents sase to me. Email me for my address. Thanks you in advance for your participation and hope you have as much fun with this as I am going to have.

Campbellsville, KY(Zone 6a)

Please e-mail me your address. I would love to try a "surprise". Thanks!

(Zone 5a)

Sounds great Angel, let me know your address and I'll send it out : ) Are these Ornamental grasses or shubs? What zone are you in? Thanks, Lana

Franktown, CO(Zone 5a)

I would be interested in some unknown bushes. Look at my list under Deanne if you want to trade.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.