Received as Cinnamon Roll, but I don't think so.

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Do you? This one is very tall, 30 inches or so. I received it in trade as Cinnamon Roll a couple of years ago, but when I look at photos of Cinnamon Roll, this one does not seem to match. Does anyone grow and know Cinnamon Roll for comparison?
Thanks so much,
Alana

Thumbnail by poisondartfrog
Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

I don't know, but it sure is pretty!

Linda

Thank you. I like it too, better than photographs I've seen of Cinnamon Roll.

Simpsonville, KY

Hi! This is my picture of Cinnamon Roll. I have since moved it, but in this picture it was in a bed of irises. I hope this picture helps.

Newbeginnings

Thumbnail by New_Beginnings

That is the prettiest Cinnamon Roll picture I have seen. Have you added it to PlantFiles?The difference in color intensity could be explained by conditions. The yellow midribs and throat are there in my plant, and the way the colors blend is present, but yours has rounded, slightly ruffled petals that leads me to believe I have a charming impostor, in other words, a NOID.
Thank you so much for posting that photo!
Alana

Simpsonville, KY

Alana, You're welcome & thank you for the nice compliment. I haven't added it to Plant Files but I'll check into adding it. The daylily you have there is beautiful & definitely a keeper even if NOID. :)

Newbeginnings

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Here it is in our garden.

Thumbnail by gingerjar

Another great photo. They would be most helpful in PlantFiles.
Thanks!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Boy that sure looks like my Stylus Lake Sunset

Thumbnail by hemlady

It does; gorgeous color. Although the midribs on my fake cinnamon roll are pale yellow and yours appear to be light pink.

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Cindy - That Stylus Lake Sunset is absolutely beautiful. I'd love to have it in MY garden!

Linda

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Linda!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.