RELIEF!!!!

Stafford, VA(Zone 7a)

Afternoon all,
Just wanted to let you all know that yesterday I went down and picked up all my pieces from the gallery. I am done. Finished.... I feel like a 10 ton weight has been lifted from my chest and shoulders.
Two of the other artists were there and were as lovely and gracious as I knew they would be. My mentor, teacher and who I thought was a friend has sent me several e mails that seem to show her true colors.Snotty... I have dusted off my sandals and I am walking on. If I want to give ALL of my pieces away that is my choice. I felt horrible jacking up prices when I KNEW my work was NOT worth it. I am so thankful that none of my pieces sold. The economy is bad enough... I felt awful charging so much.
I am continuing with my clay and feel a lightness and freedom I haven't felt in several months.

Love you all,
deb

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!