Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Bloom's within the last 5 days ...

Absolute Treasure

Barbara Mitchel

Bayou Bride

Bullfrog Kisses

Heartfelt Challenge

This message was edited Jun 9, 2013 2:25 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

John Benoot

Perfect Alibi

Scaramouche

Sense Of Wonder

Siloam Double Classic

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Spacecoast Fancy Dancer

Long Stocking

Peacock Maiden

Spacecoast Starburst

Christmas Carol

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Spacecoast Sharp Tooth

Cellebration Of Angels

Circle Of Fire

Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS Thumbnail by IRIS
Beaverton, MI

Beautiful Debbie Love Circle of Fire.

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

What a bunch of beauties! You're quite a bit ahead of us, but we'll soon catch up. Are yours blooming later than last year? Ours seem to be running two to three weeks behind last year. Of course, last year they were earlier than usual. Here's Vergil Earp, Almost Midnight,Thistle Pink Truffle, Shirley temple Curls and Little Lemon Twist.

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

This is The Moose Camped in a Tent on Tuesday. It's registered as polymerous, but the first time in our garden with six petals and six sepals.

Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Here's Dixie Beauty, Charles Johnston, Not of This World and Mary Alice Stokes.

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
St. Simon's Island, GA(Zone 9a)

Chicago Apache

Thumbnail by happytail
Beaverton, MI

More beautiful blooms.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Very nice blooms everyone !

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Thanks all! - Sorry for the late response, Not much time at all to be on here lately, Just sooo busy!
All beautiful blooms eveyone!

Kim, Circle of Fire has a rich color that I don't see on other daylilys of this color, It's a color thats surely all it's own!

gingerjar, Yes, my daylilys are a month behind this year! ~ I was starting to wonder a while back if I was going to get blooms this year or not, And, Thankfully, most all are budding up and getting ready for some good blooms, Some were rather on the short side this year, While most grew average, Seems quite a few have some really good scapes/Bud count this year, And some other had really spread! .....And .... I got about 12 crosses that will be blooming for the first time this year, I can't wait to see what they look like!! I will definately have a couple blooming within the next few days!!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Iris, I got Circle Of Fire last year. I see a scape coming up. You really peaked my desire to see this one bloom. I too have some sdlgs that will bloom this season. Most were seeds I bought on the LA. My first crop of sdlgs.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Mike, I think your really going to love that one when you see it bloom! They named it appropietly, It definately has a nice color/glow to it! And I hope you have some beautiful blooms on your seedlings!! Please post pics!!
This is my one of my first ever bloomed crosses ... Bloomed today in the rain ..( Indian Giver x Sambo Wilder)

Thumbnail by IRIS
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Very pretty color, Iris. I like midribs of a different color too. Yours are light, but definitely there.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Thanks gingerjar!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Iris, I love that sdlg. Nice color.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Thanks Mike!!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Beautiful blooms!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.