been wanting to tell this for a long time!

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Three cajuns were sitting in a steam room: Boudreaux, Thibodeaux, and "T" Boy. Suddenly there is a beeping sound.
The first man(Thibodeaux) presses his forearm and the beeping stops. Boudreaux looks astonished. "Oh", says Thibodeaux "I have me one of dem microchip under dah skin of my arm and dat's my pager--coooh-yie, I gots me a page!
A moment later there is a ringing sound. The second man(T-Boy) lifts his arm to his ear and starts talking. When he is done he explains "I have me one of dem Microchip in my arm and dat's my mobile phone." Boudreaux, feeling somewhat left out, steps out of the sauna. After a few minutes he returns with a piece of toilet paper sticking out from between his buttocks. The other two men look astonished. "Oh," he explains "I'm just getting a Fax."

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!