Carolyn

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Hugobee thanx i'll have a peek

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Hi all, and especially to Carolyn and Craig who have been down but definitely not out!! I had knee surgery back in Feb and it too got me down, so between a bum knee and the wet conditions in the spring, my tomato crop didn't get planted on time but it's out there just the same. The seedlings suffered, but like good little seedlings, thrived once in the ground. I just didn't plant as much this year and for that I'm truly grateful since the body grows tired of trying to weed and keep up. The knee was followed by a raging virus and cough and then I tried to pick up too many pots and my back didn't like it. Didn't mean for this to turn into a rant about physical ailments, but I have never been one to be sick, and it sure did hit all at once and I don't like it, not one bit!!

Stay well everyone and hope your tomatoes are thriving!! Oh the humidity!!

Montreal, QC(Zone 5b)

Yep the humidity is pretty vile. I can barely be outside long enough to water my plants....

Salem, NY(Zone 4b)

Hi all, and especially to Carolyn and Craig who have been down but definitely not out!!

$$$$$

I'm not sure which Craig you're referring to , the two I know best are Craig Shea, aka Mischka, who owns Tville and lives in MA and my friend of 24 years Craig LeHoullier in Raleigh, NC, co -director of the Dwarf Project at Tville, and both are fine.

For those who don't read the thread about me at Tville put up by Mischka, a brief update.

The MERSA is gone, I was recertified by Public Health for 60 more days since I still have lots more to look forward to, NOT, in terms of getting the temp stent out of the right ureter, major surgery to get that stone out and lithotripsy for the small stones in the left ureter. But there are complications in even getting that done.Damage has been repaired when lightning hit my home two weeks ago and knocked out both phone and DSL so I had no way of contacting anyone.

And onward we go. ( smile)

Carolyn

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.