Mums (mummies) the word.

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

My grandson (not bragging again) would not move from in front of the pot of mums or me to take this photo. He thinks he is doing an impersonation of PAW PAW by hanging around the plants. Now I tried to get him to move so I could just get the MUMS but he wanted his halloween night to be special for PAW PAW so he insisted on this photo. His name is Logan and he lives in Memphis Tn. He wrote me a letter back on July 4th and I will post it only if some one asked me to.(please someone ask). Jim

Thumbnail by Georgiaredclay
Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Ok, hate to see a grown man beg! Jim could you please post the letter?

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

LOL!!! Glad to see he's a smart boy, especially since we've promised Emily to him!!

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Nice Picture and cute boy!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Guess I'm a nobody...so would someone speak up and ask Jim to post the boys letter? Darn! I checked the member list and there isn't a Someone listed as a member. So jim will you post it for a nobody or do we have to wait till a someone to join?

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Zany I had to spend a little time with him before he went back to Memphis today, I'll post it later today I promise. Zany and you know you are somebody in my people book. As a matter of fact I list the people in reverse alphabetacle order and that makes Zany #1. Also watched the world series and that Arkansas and Mississippi game that had 7 overtimes with my son.

Woodsville, NH(Zone 4a)

We would love to see the letter.

Circleville, OH(Zone 8b)

Looks like the mum is quivering, that mummyis scaring it to death. LOL

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL JIM! I am not a sports fan but it is nice to know now why games go into overtime! Your son keeps holding them up! :}

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

I posted the letter in general discussion. Hope you all enjoy. I actually sat and boo hooed when I received it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.