Midsouth RU pictures at Kathy_ann's

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

these are all pics of our door prizes!! more to come

Thumbnail by kathy_ann Thumbnail by kathy_ann Thumbnail by kathy_ann Thumbnail by kathy_ann Thumbnail by kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

More door prizes.
I was really bad this time, I forgot to mention to bring door prizes, so we improvised and everybody still ended up with a door prize.

Thumbnail by kathy_ann Thumbnail by kathy_ann Thumbnail by kathy_ann Thumbnail by kathy_ann Thumbnail by kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Last door prize was Kim, Terrye, Sandra, cindy, Marilyn and Al all came in Friday around noon and we had a great visit, and we are still visiting!!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Group shots !! We had a great turn out this year!! even with the rains. Taking a break from all the rains and eating!!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

A few more food and fun!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

We moved the plant swap to the inside of the shop because of all the rains we had today.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

last of the pictures, the cars in the drive way was us lined up to go see Dian at Hopes & Dreams!!

Thumbnail by kathy_ann Thumbnail by kathy_ann Thumbnail by kathy_ann
Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Kathy Ann we had such a great time! Thought we should have been traveling in a boat to and from.... but it was a fun day! It was so wonderful to see everyone again!

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

KA, as always, I had a wonderful time. I was so glad to see everyone! You all look spectacular! I can hardly wait for the next one!!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks Kathy Ann for a wonderful RU!! You have the perfect place for a RU in a rain storm!! So glad to get to see everyone!
Hope everyone has a safe trip home today. Marilyn hope you and have a fun week in the Ozarks. Be careful with all the rain and flooding.

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Looks like so much fun, even with the rain! And Nicki and Nola obviously have some new friends! So sorry I missed it.

Olive Branch, MS

Kathy is was fun and wow is all I can say about your violets. Enjoyed seeing everyone!!

KA's violet room...what is Loretta doing? Are you missing any, KA? I know the culprit!

Thumbnail by duckmother

Another set of shelves in violet room...

Thumbnail by duckmother

Kenny and KA in violet room...

Thumbnail by duckmother

The loot that I brought home...

Thumbnail by duckmother Thumbnail by duckmother Thumbnail by duckmother

KA, what is the name of the EE that you got from Dian and then shared with all of us?

Never mind I figured it out..Diamond Head. I knew it was from Hawaii, so I just thought about all of the places we visited.

This message was edited Jun 2, 2013 12:29 PM

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Glad everyone had a great time. I'm really glad we had a place out of the rains to out our plants !!

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

You do have the perfect setup for a plant swap in the rain!!!

Ripley, MS

Yes, the shop saved the swap ! Helped with the packing up too !

It was such a good time, now I want to start rooting stuff for a fall swap !

Ripley, MS

I got a few shots of the plants, stars of the show ! For all worried about my consuming so much food this week end, my check this morning showed 108. I usually run around 90 in the mornings, but 108 is still excellent.

Kathy Ann, I got home with something I have no idea what it is, no label, I had it stuck in a big pot with little dirt in it, I know it was something you dug me up Friday afternoon, it is just leaves, right now. I have the cherry bells labeled, can you remember what else you dug Friday afternoon for us?

Thumbnail by slcdms Thumbnail by slcdms Thumbnail by slcdms
Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Sandra glad your levels were good today! You looked like you had lost weight.
My plants are still sitting right where I put them when I unloaded but hope to work on getting them all in the ground this week. I went to Home Depot to get some potting soil yesterday and ended up buying 3 more hydrangeas!!! What was I thinking!! But just couldn't resist! I'm really concentrating on planting hydrangeas, hostas, coral bells and a few other things in my back yard. Hydrangeas really do well there and give me some color throughout the summer. I'm probably going to eliminate some of my old mop heads as my newer varieties get bigger.

Ripley, MS

We went by Dabneys I was looking for a certain hosta, but they didn't have it I got one similar to it though.
I think it's name is Good Gracious, Eli is napping, but we will go out when he gets up and has lunch, I might get a little done, Missy is coming this afternoon for her things.
It might be fall before all of mine gets put out---WE ARE ALL, SICK, SICK, SICK and need therapy, do you think we could find a halfway house so e where near a nursery for treatment ?????????

Booneville, MS

I think near a nursery would be best though that would blow the therapy! We can't even pass a fruit stand without stopping and buying plants, we with little willpower! lol
Ray opened the back of my car when I got home and just shook his head. He knows I'm crazy.

I've got all my stuff taken care of this morning, some in the ground but most got potted up.

Sandra, what was the name of that sedum I from you? Narinem Park?
I lost my Spellbound too. Checked the pot this morning and nada.

Terrye

Ripley, MS

Sorry Terrye, forgot to send that to you
Sedum ternatum 'Larinem Park'

Hope you are doing ok today after the trip, I stayed at it yesterday until I got all the ones repotted that I had Missy and mine both in, she is coming by this afternoon to get hers. I haven't been able to get out today yet, trying to get this stinking house cleaned. It was the garbage, I think I will ask my husband politely, if he can't take the garbage out-at least shut the closet door it is in ! Washed 3 big loads of laundry, Eli is eating his lunch and after that I am going out.

Oh well on the hosta then, Kenny is going to check on the St. John's wort at Dabneys, we didn't even think to look there, maybe the new hosta will be better than spellbound !

Booneville, MS

Between Ray's fishing trips, he did wash all the dishes and clothes while I was gone. And helped me unload everything!
I'm fine, especially since everything is potted up.

Found a couple of hostas I wish I had looked for at Dabney's yesterday: Liberty and Big Kahuna. I love the giants! I'll save them for the next trip.
I didn't even think about the St. john's wort until after we left. Missy will be thrilled with everything you got for her!

Working on hospital stuff this afternoon then on to stay with my Dad tonight.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Sandra send me a text w the picture of that plant. So I can tell u what
It was

Ripley, MS

Glad to hear you are none the worse for the wear

I am going to post the"mystery Plant" here to see if anyone recognizes it. It didn't have a tag and I don't remember what it is
Missy didn't get to come today, she is coming in the morning to get her stuff, I watered it again tonight for her.

Thumbnail by slcdms
Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I'm sure it's not but it looks a lot like the little "trees" that are coming up all over my yard!!

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Hi everyone! Kathy Ann, I will add my thank you to all the others. It was a great RU--lots of good fellowship, fun, food and plants! It was so good to see everyone again and we
missed those who couldn't make it.
All my plants are still in the back of the truck except for the shade plants. I have them under the fifth wheel while we have been parked here at the state park on Petit Jean mountain. The weather has been picture perfect. Al loves it here--says it was well worth the trip. When we get back home I will post photos on my Facebook page but here is one I took with my phone. We are leaving this afternoon to go to Bentonville to see the Crystal Bridges Museum .
Will post the photo in the next post

Ripley, MS

Marilyn, I will start the June thread with a daylily picture ! But July is yours again!!!!!!! We voted Marilyn the official thread starter for chatting !

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.