Progressions

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Trying something new.
I'm interested to see side by side comparisons of the progression of your garden or a plant or tree.

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I was amazed at how big that sand cherry got in 2 years(started as just a cutting)

Now my monster Salix integra ‘Hakuro-nishiki
sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Thomaston, CT

I delete most of my photos after the growing season .....

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

you do?
I have all my old photos on cd, so I can reference them whenever...I have been making garden photos albums in January of the previous year

Thomaston, CT

Never made a CD...I'm technically challenged!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Oh it's very easy, you can probably even learn to do it

Thomaston, CT

Ha....maybe!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I was amazed out how much this corner has filled in...I really need to thin it out
June 2011, Oct 2010
Have to take a current pic....it's really out of control, there are some daylily scapes almost as tall as me

Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen
Albany, ME(Zone 4b)

What a great idea! I have lots of photos, but I'd have to search through all of them to find comparisons like this. I will put it on my to-do list.... more likely after the snows come and I have more time.

Thomaston, CT

It's amazing how fast everything grows in the heat & rain.....some of my lilies are 6 footers!

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

yep - stuff grows - last year and this year

Thumbnail by wha Thumbnail by wha
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Just gorgeous!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Amen!!!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

I'll try to contribute later, too. My progression goes from the front that I started 20 years ago to the back where a lot of it hasn't even happened yet.

Lilies seem to be trees on time lapse photography. A few years ago, three feet tall, now towering over six feet.

Norridgewock, ME(Zone 5a)

In Bill's case, the even the rocks grow ;-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.