Sad loss

(Louise) Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

I never had a problem with seed germinating from spreading before winter in zone 5. We recently moved to zone 5 mi, from ne, and none of them came up. Going to have to save them over, next time. Anyone have a few seeds? Lesson learned!

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

I have no seeds either and I am missing my dats, however missy..do you remember me?

So happy to see you posting again. I hope I did not mistake you from someone else.

Nope. I remember you!! Nice to see you too! We moved to Michigan and I am gardening again.

I did acquire a yellow this week. How is your gardening going?

Awww great .....I certainly remember sending you some plants and then you had to move.

I was affected by Sandy hurricane so I lost everything. I am actually going to order a dat just to make me happy.

:)

Aw, I am so sorry you were in that!! I will be happy to send you stuff. I am just starting over myself, but I would gladly share. You had such a lovely collection of stuff!!! Did you stay in the area?

Yep, still in the area and the house looks great, it took forever to rebuild.

Where did you get your yellow one? i want to order one so bad.......

I got it at a local greenhouse. If I get seeds, I can send some for next season.

You are so sweet. I going to look around to see if I get my hands on one.

Picture of my new yellow. It smells lovely!

Thumbnail by lavender4ever

It is actually very yellow. Looks creamy in this picture.

Its a double....how pretty.those are so temperamental.

This is a new pic. My triple had a flower with four skirts. It seems to be happy, even with our cool rainy summer.

Thumbnail by lavender4ever

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.