Can someone ID this clematis for me? Please

Mesilla Park, NM

I thought it was roogouchie, but I found what I thought was pitcherii , was really roogouchie .

Now this one I thought was roogouchie , but evidently it is not, now I don't know which one it is, they are all from plant delights, but I didn't find this one on their site, the colors are true to the photos . Princess Diana also bloomed this year

1. Photo needs I'd

2. Roogouchie

3. Princess Diana

Thank you for any help. The one that needs ID looks a lot like the pitcherii I had in California, just a different color, same shape and size.

Edited to add Princess in lieu of Lady Diana

This message was edited Jun 5, 2013 9:13 PM

Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

I agree with #2 being Rooguchi and #3 being Princess Diana.

Your very best bet would be to contact Plants Delight by Email and ask them to check your orders to see which is the first one.

A friend couldn't recall the names of her clem's, wrote to the company and had an answer in minutes. I wish you the same good luck.

Mesilla Park, NM

Thank you, I might have to do that. I don't have my paperwork on these, I think they are four years old. I'm hoping they make seeds. Roogouchie made a couple of seeds last year, and this is the first year the other two bloom.

Thanks again, ill go write to plants delight s, I have a feeling it is crispa, but the one they show is white.

Antoinette

Edited for spelling

This message was edited Jun 5, 2013 9:11 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.