I have health issues, I am not sure what to do about my pets

Everglades, FL(Zone 10a)

I love, absolutely love my dogs and cats. I live very rustic and isolated- the cats are feral but my doggies are my babies. Not that I am giving up- I only would like to be comfortable that my health choices are for ME, that my sweeties will be OK. I am alone except on weekends and I refuse to leave because there is no place to go with 3 dogs and no $.
This is my plan: a roadside stand with fresh eggs, plants, crafts, fishing worms and maybe canned stuff. I need to get a trailer to make my stand that I can pull out to the road (I have a hitch on my car). I might get sick, but it puts gas in my motor, and I want to be productive and that's great.
I can also do online marketing for what I have. I am still great on the computer (retired web designer).
So- Anyone got ideas for me?
Right now I am in that craziness of appointments- so I am only right now getting my ducks in a row for my life plan.
Famous words: "To those who prepare for the worst, the worst never seems to happen. To those who prepare for the best, the worst always seems to happen."
I would like to think it is a long and timely road (as last time), But I remember being sick and couldn't even take care of myself. Now, I live so far "out there", my hubby can only come home on weekends and I need to get it together and take care of the farm, myself and the critters. I hear things have come a long way since last bout (9 years), but as I said my most concern is my dogs. Maybe I am jumping the gun but it feels good at night to go to bed knowing the ones that cuddle with you, steal your pillow or fart all night will be OK. 2 dogs are old and one is a young little whipper snapper, yorkie. I would like to think the older 2 can stay together. They have been together since they were 6 weeks old. Maybe things will be OK but I am exhausting the gift that God gave me, a reprieve last time. I can't be stagnant- I want to help myself

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!