good morning

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

No nasty emails this morning, thank God!

I guess we're waiting for the storm. It is problematical as to how much snow we'll get, we being at the western edge of the projections. Right now, it's sunny in the east window, cloudy in the west.

I spent the rest of the day yesterday after the computer horrors being extremely ill. Stan figures it's stress - on a dairy farm????? Who'd a thunk?

My pansies are growing geometrically - since potting them up on Friday (thursday?), they have all put up new. larger leaves and look like real plants. I still only have 2 lisianthus seedlings, but I have learned patience.

I have the newly planted seed boxes sitting on top of the lights for warmth. I'll start checking them on Monday. Problem is, there isn't any room left UNDER the lights when they do germinate.

While I was being sick, Stan CLEANED the back room - runner, doormat, floor, sorted out all the junk and hauled it off, got everything else in a place. It is dazzling! What a sweety.

Off to do breakfast and a nap before church. Have a good day, stay dry and warm,
Kathleen

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!