A Graduation!!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

I am off to DC this weekend for my daughter's law school graduation! I can't wait to get there as their iris are all out and peonies too. {she keeps me advised horticulturally via smartphone pics} Oh, and the graduation will be great too!
Martha

Thomaston, CT

Congratulations to your daughter, Martha...that's quite an accomplishment! Enjoy the flowers.....

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Congrats to your daughter, safe trip!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

congrats to your daughter! safe travels.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Congrats!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Her commencement was on the National Mall. I went the day before to the Smithsonian but I only went inside one museum, Air and Space, because that was where her law school graduate cocktail reception was. I spent the afternoon poking around some of the little gardens in the vicinity of the Castle. I will post pictures of my tour as soon as I get all the photos onto one comuputer.
Martha
Oh, the commencement was great too!

Thomaston, CT

Glad it was worth it....super place for a graduation....

This message was edited May 20, 2013 6:38 PM

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Woohoo!!!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Congrats!!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Here's my baby and her diploma in the Law School quad. For any of you who follow Scandal, the commencement speaker was GWU grad Kerry Washington, who plays the evil Olivia. though now it is DR. Olivia since she got an honorary degree last Sunday.
We had a great time and I am so proud of my girl.
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart Thumbnail by gardenmart
Thomaston, CT

Wonderful achievement!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

So many scandals these days, you have to be more specific! ;)

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Big congratulations to mom and daughter too! What area of the law is of interest to her?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.