Off Topic: Stono and Sunspot Baby

New Bern, NC(Zone 8a)

Well Entlie and The Captain have a new boat. No longer a sailing catamaran, this time a 30 foot power boat for more regional cruising and no more 6 month cruises to the Bahamas. Better gardening opportunities since we are at home more, and on the way back from picking her up in Florida stopped by Stono River's dock for a chat. It was great to see you! Hope you have a terrific garden this year and I am looking forward to being more involved in mine, while still having a boat!

Entlie

Thumbnail by Entlie
Kure Beach, NC(Zone 9a)

Nice!

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Nice indeed! I used to love boats and had one when I was a teenager but for some reason I now get terribly seasick when on boats.

Kure Beach, NC(Zone 9a)

I'm fine on the Intercoastal, but get me out in the ocean, not so much! Which is interesting, since my undergrad is in Marine Science......
Barb

New Bern, NC(Zone 8a)

We arrived home yesterday - 900+ miles on the water from Fort Lauderdale to New Bern. It was a great trip, and glad to be home. We've had lots of rain, and the garden is thriving!

Kure Beach, NC(Zone 9a)

But of course! We made sure your garden was well watered while you were gone....
Barb

New Bern, NC(Zone 8a)

And more this upcoming week! 1 inch yesterday (Saturday)

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

AHHHH I see Golden Corral in your near future LOL

OK I jumped to answer to quick I am so excited but I am gonna miss following you to the bahamas etc and back as I follow you all..
You are getting all the rain and its going around me. Bummer

Lavina

This message was edited May 22, 2013 12:32 PM

New Bern, NC(Zone 8a)

Nice to hear from you Lavina. We really should do a Golden Corral meeting in the near future! Lynn

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.