Chicken and rice for dogs

GREAT VALLEY, NY

I just thought I would post this in case someone someday would need this. A little over a year ago, I moved in with my boyfriend. That was in March. In July we decided to take a long weekend getaway. His niece watched my Grace for me. When I picked her up she had some problems with diarrhea and thought she must have gotten into the nieces cat's food. My honey fixed one cup of white rice mixed with a small chicken breast. He gave her half and then about 3 hours later gave her the other half (she weighs 15 lbs). It worked like a miracle. Now I have a dog sitter come here to stay with her whenever we go and she still will get diarrhea so I think its more of a separation issue than anything else but the chicken and rice works every time and of course she loves it.

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!