Happy Birthday SongsofJoy & RosemaryK

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

double birthday fun today... hope you two have a great one!!

Thumbnail by onewish1
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday hope you both have a wonderful day!!

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Ladies!!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560
Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday, ladies. I hope you have great days!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you both have a great day!

Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen
Thomaston, CT

Best wishes to both of you! Enjoy your day!

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy, happy, birthday to you, happy happy birthday to you and you!! If anyone watches the Sprout channel you will recognize it and sing with the right tune. Heehee. Happiest of birthdays, ladies!!!

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

A double good Birthday and year ahead Song and Rosemary!

Thumbnail by coleup
Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Thank you to you.....Thank you to you.... I do appreciate the serenade and the lovely bouquets and the wild bleeding hearts. Happy birthday to SOJ, too.

Yesterday we did take a short walk at Garden in the Woods where they had this cool slate water feature. Naturally I took home a few native plant babies from their nursery. I bought myself a new shovel at lunch time today, and when I came home DH had also bought me a shovel, among other lovely gifts to celebrate the day. My daughters called twice and I heard from my brother and sister-in-law--she has a small plant nursery busness of her own in Ohio. It's turned out to be a very nice day all around.

After the fountain, here's some of what I have today in my yard...cherry blossoms, a mulch project underway, our new dogwood and trout lilies are looking happy today in the so-called "natural" section.

Thumbnail by RosemaryK Thumbnail by RosemaryK Thumbnail by RosemaryK Thumbnail by RosemaryK Thumbnail by RosemaryK
Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday SongsofJoy & RosemaryK!! Hope you enjoyed the lovely weather! :)

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks to you too, Meredith. I also have great memories as a child of walking under apple orchard blossoms on my birthday with sun above.

New Hampshire, NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks all for the birthday wishes! I took the day off to play in the dirt :).

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday to both of you!

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

I missed both of your birthdays, but good excuse. Gardening. May you both have a great year full of blooms and health and happiness. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

And uber gardening it is, too! Thanks, Patti and Debi.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Sorry I haven't checked in a long time and missed wishing you both a very happy birthday! I do hope you are continuing to enjoy your Spring! Happy belated wishes to you both, Rosemary and Christina!

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

I missed this one too - so did anyone get birthday spankings?

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

You naughty boy! 😀

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Well, I'm not telling ;) (blushing) But I do thank you, Louise and Bill, for the Birthday Wishes.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.