9th Annual ORVG Spring Roundup Discussion Thread

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Well gang we need to look down a Site.....ASAP!
The spaces will fill up fast.

I don't care where we hold it....
In the interest of time I'll throw out the Steamboat, Chilo and Armco Park sites as viable places for the RU.
We have had at least one RU @ each of them and each has it's merits.

For any Newbies....these sites either have electricity or there will be some propane stoves to heat food.
All three have nice bathrooms and are pet and kid friendly.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Spread the word at ALL the sites you are currently posting to..... the more the merrier!

Columbus, OH

I don't mind, wherever you want to have it.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

I'm open to anyplace.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Celene- I have Prairie Moonlight Daylily. It is 34" tall and has a 8"bloom. It is a pale creamy yellow.Looks good with dark colors. I could share it with you. If you would like some just let me know.

How do we add to our have list? Sorry I'm new and not very good with computers.
Have a great day.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

To add to your lists just hit the Edit Link under your name on that Post..... on mine it appears to the left.....
then Edit away.... you can delete the Time Stamp that will appear if you like.

It will read

taylordaylily
your location
Post #
Edit

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Thank You very much Henryr10! I'm going to try it now. Have a great day.
It worked Thank You so much!

This message was edited Apr 21, 2013 9:58 AM

Columbus, OH

Taylordaylily, happy to take one off your hands. Can I tempt you with anything??

just marking my space

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Celene- I'll take some of the Heirloom Purple TBI and I will save you the Prairie Moonlight. I was out today and I also have some extra Mary Reed It is purple However it is short listed at 12" however mine seems to reach 18". It has 2and1/2" blooms it blooms mid-season. I only have a few extra so I will not list it but I could bring you 2 or 3 fans if you want some. Have a blessed day!

This message was edited Apr 22, 2013 8:24 AM

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Taynors -Would love to trade you something for Rocket City. Have a blessed day!

South Point, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi everyone, welcome newbies !

My bamboo - Fargesia nitida (fountain bamboo) is blooming. At first I thought it had died and got brown after the winter, but on closer look it has 'blooms' all over it. This is supposed to happen every 100 - 120 years and all plants around the world that can trace their roots back to a mother population will bloom AND DIE at the same time. So I expect I shall have fresh seeds for our RU.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

KILLER!
Mark us down for some Please!

Columbus, OH

I would love some too.

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

Ric, doesn't really matter to me which park, but you know I am partial to ones close to Cincy, hehe.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Taynors, Do you have any wants? I could bring plants, gardening basket. candles, or something else you may want.
Let me know if you would like something in trade for Rocket City. I have had that on my wish list. I have many dayliliy, is there one you are looking for? I do not have very many newer ones. I will not pay big money for a daylily. If you would like candle's let me know what scents you like. Thank You for the Rocket City! Have a Blessed Day! Karen

no wants really taylordaylily. its just less i have to plant this year. :)

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Would it be alright if I bring you lotion or something as a Thank You?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.