Itoh bloom pictures

Ellensburg, WA

Does anyone have a home garden picture of Itoh "Visions of Sugar Plums" that they would share?

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

FYI, photos of Itohs seem to be somewhat subjective. When I google mine, I get four different photos from different vendors, and they have some resemblance, but I'd never pick them out of a lineup. Somewhat true of certain herbaceous peonies. On the other hand, the tree peonies all seem to have a greater resemblance.

I googled Visions of Sugar Plums, and they were lovely. Do you have it? I put in Old Rose Dandy last year and am hoping for even one bloom this year.
Marcia

Ellensburg, WA

Thanks for the information, Marcia. I have been having the same experience when googling. I think that a photo from someone's garden would provide a much better likeness. I would guess that the vendors put together enhanced photos for the best presentations. I will be picking up a potted Visions of Sugar Plums in a couple of weeks. I will try to share a picture when it blooms.

I hope that you get blooms on your Old Rose Dandy this spring. It is a pretty one, too!
~Jan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.