DJ"S MAY PLANT SWAP SIGN UP

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome to our SPRING TO FALL Plant swap

LET ME JUST SAY THIS & HOPE I DO NOT HURT FEELINGS I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A VERY ENJOYING SWAP . ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN ANY MORE SWAPS .

ALL WE ARE ASKING IS THAT YOU SHARE 5 NICELY ROOTED PLANTS, WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE RINSE OFF AS MUCH SOIL AS POSSIBLE WRAP WITH MOIST PAPER TOWEL & OR NEWSPAPER & IN PLASTIC BAGGIES SO THAT THE MOIST TOWEL OR NEWSPAPER WILL NOT LEAK THROUGH THE BOX .

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE A FEW OF YOUR SEEDLINGS YOU HAVE BEEN WINTER SOWING THAT IS FINE BUT THEY MUST BE ADDED AS EXTRA BONUS YOU WANT TO SHARE , THEY !!!! DO NOT COUNT AS PART OF THE 5 ROOTED PLANTS .!!!!

I HAVE BEEN ASK TO SAY THIS FOR SOME SENT JUST THE SEEDLING LAST YR & DID NOT GROW .
SO PLEASE WITH POSTAGE AS IT IS LETS MAKE OUR SWAPS WORTH THE TRADE.

FOR SOME WHO MAY NOT HAVE ANY PLANTS TO TRADE & WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A BOX OF MIXED PLANTS TO GET STARTED WITH YOU MAY DO SO BY PAYING FOR THE POSTAGE .
FLATE RATE MED OR LG JUST LET ME KNOW & I WILL SET YOU UP.

AS FOR OUR REG PLAYERS I WILL ASSIGN A SWAP PARTNER

HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US

Thumbnail by deejay9

HAVE"S & WANTS : http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1303692/

PLAYERS
PFG
POISONDARTFROG
FRUITOFTHEVINE
LANAKILA
MUD_ELF
TATERS55
JLEE160
CZIMMERMAN00
CHEERMOM
FRAHNZONE5

This message was edited Apr 20, 2013 1:00 PM

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

Meeeeee!!!!

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Me too!

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Me three!

Holly Springs, NC(Zone 7b)

Reserved :)

Me ,,I am in...

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I am here too!

WELCOME EV1 Lunch time so just checking in . very very windy here today mail will be here soon & I have got to get ready for a package coming today so ya all be well .

PLAYERS
PFG
POISONDARTFROG
FRUITOFTHEVINE
LANAKILA
MUD_ELF

Rockford, MI

I would like to join:)

Elk Horn, KY

Sign me up please:)

Nice group already. Waving to everyone.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Please sign me up! Thanks!

Sue G

your right fruity :) sure hope Spring gets here soon we have been haven a few snow flurries not sticking yet & Hope it dosen't , the wind Blew the heavy roof off my Molly's Pen so i had to pen her into the barn for the night till jim can get out there & Fix the pen up for me its all bent up .

LOTS OF FLOODS AROUND MICHIGAN QUITE A MESS . More coming over the weekend
ya all have a safe weekend

PLAYERS
PFG
POISONDARTFROG
FRUITOFTHEVINE
LANAKILA
MUD_ELF
TATERS55
JLEE160
CZIMMERMAN00
CHEERMOM

This message was edited Apr 19, 2013 4:36 PM

You must be sick of snow by now.

We had thunder boomers and mean lightning strikes move through here with horrible downpours while my friend and I were coming home this afternoon. Love April showers and we need the rain, just not so much at once.

Bensenville, IL(Zone 5a)

Count me in.

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Are the 5 rooted plants supposed to be the same or different ones? Do we list the plants here, or is it a "surprise"?

And why is the font different here than the rest of DG?? Is it only for me, or are others experiencing font difference?

WELCOME frahnzone5

EVELYN : we try to find at lease one plant on our Partners wish list but if you do not have that is fine but the plants should all be Different type of p[lants

UNLESS you tell your partner what you have lots of & If she would like 2 or more of that then sure its ok to count ea plant . No we do not list our plants here . later i will post our wish & have page sorry i forgot to .

will you be joining us evelyn ? well off to get caught up back later today .

Sorry Susie, I don't know yet. I am not sure if I have 5 different kinds of plants that are of good size to share just yet. Maybe next time. I just wanted to know how this swap works and how one can get the plants that one wants and the other way around. Sometimes partners don't always have the plants we want or we don't have what they want. I am not clear on this.

OK Haves & Wants Link in in the Player Box at top if you need to go to it :)

Evelyn if you would like to add nice plants to your gardens Put a list of wants & if any of us have what you want we can send & you can send us the postage cheaper then ordering from a company getting plants that More then half won't make it .
or if you sew ,Knit,Paint, or any crafts we love to share that way also :) I would anyway . Its been snow flurries on & off today Nothing sticking like last night but that is all melted away now & so just very cold.

well off to get my dishes done so ya all have a great afternoon .

Brazoria, TX(Zone 9b)

I'd like to join the May swap...

Antioch, TN

Don't forget me!

Welcome Ladies MAYBE TAKE A FEW MINS TO MAKE UP A WISH LIST ALSO pLEASE BE SURE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IS IN THE EXCHANGE OR BE SURE TO SEND IT TO YOUR PARTNERS WHO WILL BE SENDING TO YOU . WELL TIME FOR ME TO GET OFF HERE . YA ALL HAVE A GOOD EVE

PLAYERS
PFG
POISONDARTFROG
FRUITOFTHEVINE
LANAKILA
MUD_ELF
TATERS55
JLEE160
CZIMMERMAN00
CHEERMOM
FRAHNZONE5
PAULA_P
VELMANSIA

Brazoria, TX(Zone 9b)

working on a "have" list, will add it to the have/wants thread this evening:)

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Hi Everyone,
I want to join in again this year.....!
I'll go update my haves and wants....however, there is alot of messy gardens here in NH (ok at my house) due to the cold weather I am a bit afraid to rake and cut away the winter coverings just yet so my haves may have to be adjusted as time goes on!
Candi/Alikat

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Please add me in!

Welcome & Ali it is still a mess here also snow is gone once again but it is very frosty this morning Sun is Shining this morning so that is a big Plus :) I have a few Pumpkins, gourds & other squash plants that need to be potted so i hope to get them done today . I hope that the rest of you have a great day also back later .

PLAYERS
PFG
POISONDARTFROG
FRUITOFTHEVINE
LANAKILA
MUD_ELF
TATERS55
JLEE160
CZIMMERMAN00
CHEERMOM
FRAHNZONE5
PAULA_P
VELMANSIA
ALIKAT32
GOLDHILLAL

Holly Ridge, NC(Zone 8a)

After taking a look, I think I'm going to give this a try. I have a few divisions of plants I can put towards some other's want list.

Let me know if my list looks like it will work for this.

Thanks!
Mike

This message was edited Apr 21, 2013 10:24 AM

Cutlerville, MI

Hey Susie Q:) I'm in too! I hope you are feeling better. Ulcers are awful, I actually had one when I was in highschool (Many moons ago:) and I still remeber the awful hurt it caused. Have a great day everyone!
Alicia

WELCOME Mike & Alicia
Lets Hope we all have lots more to share when it warms up.

PLAYERS
PFG
POISONDARTFROG
FRUITOFTHEVINE
LANAKILA
MUD_ELF
TATERS55
JLEE160
CZIMMERMAN00
CHEERMOM
FRAHNZONE5
PAULA_P
VELMANSIA
ALIKAT32
GOLDHILLAL
MIKE2147
AHOOGSTRA

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

HI Mike - welcome....I joined this trading group last year and have so many new plants! It's really really fun! I looked at your list -- it looks perfect! The cottage garden sounds so nice! Happy Trading!

Holly Ridge, NC(Zone 8a)

Excellent! I am looking forward to it!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Where's the list thread? Or is it the one from April?

this is our HAVE"S & WANTS : http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1303692/ Please if you get what is on your list please mark it so that you won't get over loaded with the same plants :)

Also wanted to say if you share like 2 of the same Plant that counts as part of the 5 plants as you all know they all do better in groups of 3's they say :) .

Just wanted to say also that some may want to do maybe 2-3 trades in the Months of May & June for it starts to get to Hot July On so we are just going to play it Month by Month . if you do set up an extra trade
with someone in the group please let me know we can mark it here .

All we ask is that everyone PLEASE Hold Up Your End of the trades ON TIME SO I Can Close each Month Before Starting Another swap . I Love Helpping you all add to your gardens but it is not always easy to keep track of these swaps WITHOUT Your HELP ALSO THANK YOU .

well off to read more back later

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

I can do two boxes if anyone is interested. Don't think you must have something on my wish list; those are things I am looking for, but my
expectations are realistic. Getting something on that list would be a fun surprise, but not at all necessary.
Alana

Bensenville, IL(Zone 5a)

Susie, are you going to pair us up or do have to do the pairing up on our own?

Felisa

Ditto Alana's comments. Both about sending two boxes and that my partner need not worry whether they have plants on my wish list. And I don't mind receiving duplicates for those I already have. I'd rather send two boxes in May before it gets really hot here.

Hey, Mike. It's great you're participating. You'll enjoy the group.

Elk Horn, KY

I can do two boxes.

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Ummm..hey, remember me? Can I join in? I'd love to start swapping plants again...

Di

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.