My hostas are emerging further each day.

Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

Love this time of year, the Hosta look so perfect and green. No bug bites, no deer nibbles, no sun damage. Just had to share some of them. Would love to see yours too.

Thumbnail by MsMaati Thumbnail by MsMaati Thumbnail by MsMaati Thumbnail by MsMaati Thumbnail by MsMaati
Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

Now to gather the gloves and start pulling and digging weeds. I love the little Spring Beauties popping out in my walk this time of year because after they are finished the just wear away but I hate the other weeds. Won't use a herbicide because I do not want to kill the wild flowers.

Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

MsMaati Thanks for sharing, mine are still under at least 12 inches of snow! Will have to share the end of May. It is cheerful to see some green.
Alberta Ann

Maine, United States(Zone 5b)

Very nice! You are so far ahead of me- mine are just waking up now.

Leawood, KS(Zone 5b)

What a gorgeous garden MsMaati! Most of my hostas are just starting to emerge, although 'Lancifolia' is always the earliest. 'Sum and Substance' is looking good too. It should begin to unfurl soon.

Thumbnail by LeawoodGardener Thumbnail by LeawoodGardener
Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

Those are great, post them again when they burst open.

Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

Just a couple of weeks and a big difference. I love this time of year.

Thumbnail by MsMaati Thumbnail by MsMaati Thumbnail by MsMaati
Virginia Beach, VA

I love your landscape design!!!

Belle

Newburgh, IN(Zone 6a)

Thank you bellieg, it has been a long process but we finally feel like it is done. My DH has done all of the digging and foundations and I help with the planting and placement of the stones. I know we saved a lot of money doing everything ourselves. I guess we have been working on it for over 10 years.

Virginia Beach, VA

Yes you can save tots of $ if you are handy.

You did a super job!!!

Belle

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.