Pictures from the garden

St. Simon's Island, GA(Zone 9a)

My first clematis bloom, my new Japanese maple-Red Dragon, Louisiana iris buds, orange amaryllis, and a dwarf Japanese maple.

Thumbnail by happytail Thumbnail by happytail Thumbnail by happytail Thumbnail by happytail Thumbnail by happytail
Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Beautiful! We're a little behind, but my clematis do have buds! I'm terrible about posting pics but will get around to it one of these days.

West Monroe, LA(Zone 8a)

Very pretty, I'll have to get some pics of my blooming clemstis and la iris. I'm in zone 8 yet my iris are blooming, a few new blooms and lots of yellow flags.

I actually had blooms on Gurnsey Cream clematis really early, but the others are just poking along. Yellow flag iris are blooming here everywhere, but that is one I don't have in my yard.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Behind on seeing this thread, but love that orange amaryllis and the Japanese maples........

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Very pretty clematis. Love the orange amaryllis! Does it have a variegated leaf??

The variegated leaf is a New Zealand Flax, the amaryllis is just a regular amaryllis.

Flower on Split leaf Philodendron, "Double Record" amaryllis, my new arbor.

Thumbnail by happytail Thumbnail by happytail Thumbnail by happytail
Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

All gorgeous! Love your new arbor!

Thanks, my hubby built it for me for Christmas!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

I have never seen that split leaf philodendron before either.............guess it is a tropical something...but I like it. love the amaryllis as well. That arbor will really be lovely when it is covered! What plans did you say you used for that? I have a place where I need to get my husband on building one ..............

Plans from lowes.com for the arbor.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Thank you!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.